Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > Anime and Manga Discussion > Specific Anime Discussion

Notices

Old 03-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
Naga
HOMO FABER

Default Hen Zemi TV

Hen Zemi TV

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Created for the sake of buddy group.

Naga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
Naga
HOMO FABER

Default Re: Hen Zemi TV

Episode 1:

This. This fucking shit is so, so… soooo. UGHH. This show knows no boundaries or shame; it’s the creed of pervertedness. This is a goldmine.

There was once a genius who got an idea: “Well, how about I take every disgusting fetish and give each character a small bit of everything, and then I can just put them in one place with monster-sense who rates their progress in pervertedness with grades.” It’s un-fucking believable. Fabulous. Genius.

Ok. What do we have for now?
We have our main heroine, the normal one. I’m looking forward to see her developing into a true pervert like the rest of them. Ok. Her fart-smelling project was cute, but not even near to anal maggot breathing, that was just… mindblowing.

Maggot breather or bukkake chick… I don’t have proper words for that girl. Neither disgusting nor fabulous work… so I’ll wait for more. No need to make weird assumptions just from the first episode. I’m sure there’ll be much more to her… (ahem)

The first and the most awesome guy is NTR fetish guy with psychic powers. What’s his psychic power? Well, he can apparently rape with his imagination. Words just can’t express my thoughts on the last scene.

Obligatory glasses guy with an eye for female panties… but damn, there was no need for him to give me a thoughtful insight about the things that can sprout from down there… that was not cool… at all. It was beyond that.

Mangaka and the coloring girl… still not enough to infer anything. I’m hoping for guro or s&m… but sm is kind of vanilla for this series. So, I’ll just wait with open mind.

Anyway. Great introduction. I’m enjoying this more than I should (there wasn’t even ecchi in this episode)… but hell, it’s one of those: "so retarded you just have to do it".

Thrawn, I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I did.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #3
curtilowe1131
Narumon Z

I was actually considering this show. after seeing this....I HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!

Stats:

Claims:
curtilowe1131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:05 AM   #4
curtilowe1131
Narumon Z

That was an amazing series...made me think too about a lot of things. The characters are so unorthodox, that they end up being normal in a sense.

The mental appreciation, along with the ability to make the viewer think about everything is genius. I have put this in my top 10, and have no regrets about it. Although you didn't recommend it, I'm glad this thread was made so I could watch it.

Stats:

Claims:
Old 04-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #5
Naga
HOMO FABER

^ Np.

Episode 2 & 3:

Damn. It’s aimless all right, but there’s just so much going on that I can’t sum it up properly. So, I’ll just go with one word, fabulous.
Every new character was pure gold, and previously introduced ones only got cooler. They’re nothing besides charming, but I’m enjoying them for their immoral nature. I’d take these classes any day. I would.
ecchi? Where ecchi be? I was promised gold, honey, milk and tits. I see nothing of sorts. Was I tricked?
And ofc, that classy: “I was trying to suck my own dick” is a classic. Well played.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #6
curtilowe1131
Narumon Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga View Post
^ Np.

Episode 2 & 3:

Damn. It’s aimless all right, but there’s just so much going on that I can’t sum it up properly. So, I’ll just go with one word, fabulous.
Every new character was pure gold, and previously introduced ones only got cooler. They’re nothing besides charming, but I’m enjoying them for their immoral nature. I’d take these classes any day. I would.
ecchi? Where ecchi be? I was promised gold, honey, milk and tits. I see nothing of sorts. Was I tricked?
And ofc, that classy: “I was trying to suck my own dick” is a classic. Well played.
wait on your tits. it'll come esp in the ova's but yes, the comedy is pretty well constructed.

Stats:

Claims:
Old 04-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #7
curtilowe1131
Narumon Z

i should also add that if you want to watch them all in chronological order, OVA 1 would be good about now. OVA 2 comes after episode 6/7.

Stats:

Claims:
Old 04-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #8
Thrawn
POPEE BELIEVER

OVA 1 or TV 1, I don't know.

Aw shit, they have a love motel right across the street! Best school ever!
And best course ever, or seminar. Criminal acts, public indecency, all the things that label you as a menace to women, society and humanity, for credit

I think it's a megusta... but shit man, that would be a fucking pimp elective.

The fruit fly one. That is so fucking disgusting that I can't even- THE FUCK MAN

That peeing montage, the third one was so wrong that it crossed the line into funny.

Yup, nothing says class like sexual harassment.

NTR, but this guy sexually harasses women through the air! It's like undressing and licking with the eyes, but without the sheer, creepy lust that the eyes display.

The final scene, I was "Aight, aight... aight." Then it hit me. "That's fucking wrong."

EP: Shake, shake, shake

It's so shameless, so perverted and truly the best class offered. I expect some rad girlfriend stealing in the oncoming episodes

Because my amazing taste is too much for my signature to show outright:

Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #9
Thrawn
POPEE BELIEVER

Episode 2

Holy shitfucks! Brunette was surprised! And I thought it was some Napoleon x Harlot action and not Samurai taking the noblewoman's wife to be his whore.
And it's the sensei's sempai

Holy fucks again, it crosses the line twice into hilarity after that. Refuge in audacity

And everybody left, that was so jokes. Only realized it then that they were pretty loud.

I don't know where to begin on the second half with the hot pot, but the ending was so wrong it was funny. And the guy trying to suck his own nads, that was a fucking crowner.

Fucking perverted as all hell and hardly an overall plot but it's funny and completely and utterly shameless while pissing all over the line of class and ass. I shouldn't like it but I do, and I like how it's just 12 minutes of sexual jokes instead of a full 24. And the animation, nice contrast to all the dirty jokes.

Your mileage may vary, greatly.

Old 04-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #10
Thrawn
POPEE BELIEVER

Sweat baby sweat baby

And with that, "You and me baby we're nothing but mammals, so lets do what they do on the Discovery Channel." Nothing to do with fetishes unless you count the monkey suit, which is similar to the bear suit. And that theme when Anne-Jugs saw them, shake shake.
Took me 10 minutes to realize the one with the pony-tail isn't some unseen character but the pervert who wanted to get man juice all over her face.

But this episode was pretty funny, introducing a new character and doing shit. Stuff happened.

And 3rd episode.

Before I start on Episode 4, the still looks pretty pervy with some dogs licking up a buxom babe.
Just wanted to get that out of the way.

And want to say this, something we all know. Last time they had a get together and ate food, a guy tried to suck his own dick.

Yea, yea, did they do the deed? Yea, yea, Aww yeah... and I was all Episode's done. Only mar was the lack of ecchi. Needed more tantalizing skin covered in seafood.

Last edited by Thrawn; 04-25-2013 at 09:20 PM.