Kuroko's Basketball 2

That would be Crunchyroll's doing. They tend to just continue counting up from where the series last left off instead of separating the seasons. I don't like it since it just ends up being really confusing.

Especially since they then idiotically call it Kuroko no Basuke 2 as well.
That's stupid. But so it is really just episode 1 of season 2?

AHHH!! THE ENGRISH! IT BURNS!!
Why the fuck am I so slow? I only now realize why Kagami seemed to familiar all this time:
He's totally like the son of Doujima Gin from Shokugeki no Soma!
:love:

I thought the Engrish was pretty good. :laugh:

Episode 1:
Great OP. :love: I'm so glad Granrodeo and Oldcodex are back for this season. And is it just me, or does the animation look a lot sharper? I love it.
I figured it would end with Murasakibara's introduction. :love::love:
I actually think he looks a bit better in the anime than in the manga, but he's the one I've been waiting for and I can't wait to see his abilities animated. I'm curious to see how Production I.G. will handle it since I think Murasakibara has the most ridiculous abilities out of all the Miracles. Everything is perfect so far though. My anime of the year. :love:

Episode 1:

Well, fuck this episode was awesome and kicked the first episode of Ippo's ass no contest.

Loved the introduction of Tatsuya. The flashback was nice and compact but managed to get to the heart of the bond between him and Kagami, and set the stakes for this match up.

And yeah, it seems this season got an upgrade in animation budget after the success of the first season.

Damn i feel i am missing on something awesome, really wish i have started the first season earlier now.:crying:

Episode 1

That OP and ED both are fucking delicious as hell.

Glad to see the show hasn't lost it's flair. If anything it feels like it's still growing. Characters, action, animation all amazing and I hope to see it keep it's pace throughout the season. Tatsuya looks to be a fun introduction to the show. I loved the back story that fleshed him out and gave us more insight on Taiga before he came to Seiren.

I don't want to wait a week for more :crying:

Episode 2

I love the comedy in this show, especially loved the Kagami and Momoi part. And damn Kuroko's new move, looked beast!

i hope we get some Kuroko Kagami pick and roll following a over the screen pass to Hyuga on the wing , he either shoots hte 3 or passes it low to Teppei who either, passes it back, goes 1 on 1 or passes it to the cutting Kagami

He wouldn't really have to "learn to shoot" If no one can stop his drive and he gets that close to the net it's not that hard to put it in *giggity* and if someone comes to contest his easy shot he can just do a "unseen" pass to kagami, teppei or Hyuga whoever is open.

But fo real. One of the best shows of the year and it's only 2 episodes in :megusta: They manage to do whatever they want and it comes out amazing. The comedy portions are just as good as the action/sports part that creates a fun show to watch. Most of the comedy with Momoi was pretty funny, the drama was a little meh, but it was a nice delve into the weakness of the GoM.

Episode - 3

Not much happened, except we learned that Teppei is a beast and Kagami is getting closer to the monsters.

Back