Nisekoi: False Love

Best Girl

• Total voters

Zaig

Nisekoi: False Love

Synopsis, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual chapters and first impressions of this manga here. Full reviews should be posted here.

Could have sworn this was already a thread, but I suppose I'm thinking of the anime one. Did a search yielding zero results.

Chapter 118

Holy crap, did we finally get some plot development?

A new girl appears, although she doesn't seem like the 4th/promise girl since Raku remembers her, but I feel/hope she'll advance the story in some way. I could totally see this new girl remembering the 4th/promise girl that Raku used to play with, causing more confusion for the entire cast/playing it up for comedy at the end of a chapter. Either way, the story better be continuing. Haru and other characters got some development, so it's about time...right? RIGHT?! Man, I hope it doesn't end up with Raku asking her about a promise girl he used to play with, only for her to say she doesn't remember because she left for China. ...Yeah, that will probably happen, 'cause I'm freaking grasping for anything that could potentially move the story along at this point.

Also, the look on Marika's face at the end was priceless. Though I'm actually uncertain if it's because she believes has another love rival, or if Marika recognizes her.

So anyone else reading this ? :drink:

Caught up in 2 days
Enjoying the series so far, Its bit dragged but comedy is good which makes up for it. I have had a laugh almost every chapters in series :laugh:

Bess Girl(S) -
1 Onedera
2 Yui
3 Tsugumi
4 Mari
5 Ruri
6 Haru
7 Chitoge

Bess overall
ALL THE PARENTS/ HAIL THE PARENTS
Onedera
Shuu
Raku
Yui :3
:megusta:

sorry :(
merger possible? Since I would like the poll to remain >.<

haha
mikage was awesome
that kyuushu dialect of talking bw her and mari was hilarious :laugh:

Well all 4 girls are gathered ,Hence the story is somewhat in final stage
Now we gotta know who's princess and whos the helper :3

Though I wish he goes with onedera to break trend of 1st girl always win :crying:

Awww Tsugumi was goddamn cute in this chapter

poor girl had to go through so much dresses :love:

and that paula face in the end, Priceless

^ She'll always be best guy to me.

Awww Tsugumi was goddamn cute in this chapter

poor girl had to go through so much dresses :love:

and that paula face in the end, Priceless

Chinese dress = instant win.

I love the faces the artist draws. Before now, there hadn't been a good one since Marika's when she saw Yui.

Whoa replies
and whoa 3 at that!

I agree chinese dress was hot~

And Dera still bess girl >_>
Ofc tsugumi is best guy~ :troll:

Yui's awesome, End of discussion..

Marika feelings+Onedera loving nature+Tsugumi Cuteness
Mashed up in mixer= Yui
.... Tooo perfect aint it >_>

lolol that was funny, Shuu again proves why he is best xD

And the king game is hilarious

especially that marika part
tsugumi face was priceless

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuu is the new Shuu
literally

And mhm I see bright future in Ruri x Shuu shipping.

Yui rocks and haru was adorable desu

Silly OP.

Everyone knows that Shuu is best girl.
Accept no substitutes.

Chapter 131

Ninja Hitman? Tsugumi shows to us once again why (s)he's best guy. And Marika's costume got a laugh from me. Not much else to say other than I can bet Haru will decide to stop supporting her sister and be honest after they have a roundabout talk over love/something. Hopefully THEN we can move onto the main plot.

Chapter 139

Aw, the princess "arc" is over now. A little sad because it was nice having two Chitoge's... I can see this being adapted into an OVA in the future if there's ever a second season. I'm also a little more excited than usual for the next chapter since there will be a different story, although of course I'm still expecting it to be continuous filler for who knows how long. =/

Chapter 140

Just the mangaka rehashing the same jokes with the same punchline. Nothing to see here, like usual.

Chapter 141

Ruri and Shuu chapter. Kinda nice to get a look at how the secondaries are doing and how Shuu is still not completely over Kyouko-sensei.

Chapter 142

A Marika-centered chapter about curing a fear for something I don't even remember was one, probably made up out of nowhere for an idea. Overall, it was slightly better than the past few.

I'm expecting chapter 143 to focus on Onodera. But if we get a Claude chapter, I will be ecstatic. Despite how I still always read the day a chapter is released, I'm oh-so tired of the same pattern (Maruusha arc was nice, though).

Chapter 143

I'm expecting chapter 143 to focus on Onodera.

Expected chapter was expected, but what I didn't foresee was getting what I think are two in a row because this seems to be a two-parter continuing into chapter 144. There were a couple funny scenes in this, my favorite being Raku's expression which is currently my avatar because it's just hilarious. Oh! We also find out Onodera's mom's name! Woot!

Chapter 144

Conclusion to the Onodera two-parter. It's a facepalm. Only until now, Raku remembers something that happened a year ago as a first-year near the beginning of the manga. If this is another indication of the pacing, we're never going to get anywhere. There should be a limit to how dense you can be. But with any luck, maybe it's a sign of some development to come beginning next cha - pfft, as if.

So, the first chapter of the Nisekoi spinoff staring Onodera as a magical girl has been translated. I didn't really like it, but this is me comparing it to the Magical Girl Kosaki-chan 3-page extras that are published in the main series - now those were hilarious. I hope they're still continued and not completely replaced with the separate spinoff...

Back