Diabolik Lovers

Naga

After all that pretty words, I just have to watch it. :megusta:

You will not suffer alone!

So... its Brocon but with rapey vampire cunts? I knew I'd hate it from the poster on anichart but you've saved me the pain. Thanks Brad /salute!

Episode 1:

OHGODFUCKINGDAMNIT THIS SHOW MAKES ME WANT TO STAB EVERY LIVING BEING AND INANIMATE OBJECT IN A 200-KM RADIUS.

But yeah, Rasta and Geko, come join us. You shan't regret it.

So, vampire rapists, a young lady trapped in a mansion to be their plaything... Yeah, this is gonna be worse than ecchi jousting and ecchi wrestling combined. Leave it to a female-oriented programme to show us how misogyny should be done. Excuse me while I bury the charred remains of my poor brains in the backyard.

Wut?

You aren't watching this?

We shared in Kagaku no Yatsura and you're wimping out over this? Get a grip son, i expected better of you.

:flip:

You too Rasta, man up!

Ugh peer pressure... fine. I've also got to watch today's eps of Seikon no tittymilk as well :flip:

Damnit Brad. Just damnit.

this anime has everything
Dramatic wall smash-- check
dramatic glasses touching-- check
dramatic running and falling --- check
rape loving vampires who act cool and don't give a damn about anything but break their necks over who gets to rape the girl first ---- check
sexual harassment--- check
And above all it has cake, all kinds of cakes just laying there for no reason.
So entertaining, i can't believe how much fun this episode was. ha ha haaaa
sarcasm aside
Wtf is wrong with her eyes, they look so damn weird, and how did her knee heal all the sudden
and HOW THE HELL doesn't she suffer a mental breakdown from all of that?

Are these episodes 15 minutes? Or is this some kind of deceitful trick by whatever subgroup (please whoever is on this be troll subs *fingerscrossed*).

Anyways... episode half. 0.5... whatever.
The intro wasn't too bad, almost like a classic mystery/horror movie. Now I'm just talking about the ride up as the opening credits were rolling giving birds eye views of the Manor in between different shots of the main chick. The music during that part fit and the segment itself wasn't bad until all that blatant cgi shat over the mood. The lightning as the door opened was great too.

Now for the shit. And that fucking chandelier...

Well 3 minutes in and the douchefuck isn't even trying to hide his douchefuckery. Starts in with an asshat attitude, bitches at the girl for trying to help him because his heart stopped (or was never beating, vampire and all) then he grabs her throws her onto the couch and says hes going to take her :pokerface:

The fuck. I wanted to vomit, especially after the licking... first off hes a fucking corpse and then hes an asshat douchecunt to the 4th power, then hes a rapist. Oh and Bishie cuntfuck #2 arrives to save the day... except he isn't and is also quite the cunt.

What fucking father sends his daughter to a rapist house full of shitheaded asswipe rapist corpses?!?!?! And he has the nerve to give her a nickname? Pancake? Are you fucking kidding me?

Sleazfuck #3, he looks like a real lady killer. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE LICKING? WHAT WOMAN IS TURNED ON BY DOUCHECUNT RAPIST CORPSES?!?!?!

Fuck whoever came up with this shit. Where did emo-fuck Nightmare from Fairy Tail reject wannabe asswad #4 come from? Fuck that him and his teddy bear, little bitch. These creepers really have their sneaky shit mastered. SERIOUSLY, WHY ALL THE FUCKING LICKING?!?!?!?

5, 5 prissy ass vampires ah ah ah!
Qqq1xSq.jpg

Now they are all fighting over who gets to rape her first, as casually as Yumeria shits all over the entire medium. And she is just sitting there... isn't her creep meter going haywire?!?!?!

6 minutes into this shit and I'm wondering why I haven't thrown my monitor out the window. Oh I remember, I've got to bitch about how ridiculous shitty this is and how the fuck did this get greenlighted? Which deprived fucking fanbase funds this shit? Fuck.

Oh wow, #5 is an abusive cunt with anger management issues, lovely. So there is an asshole rapist with an ego, a cold cunt who doesn't give two shits, a fedora wearing hipster douchefuck wannabe rapist, and emo voyeur cuntnozzle with a fucking teddy bear (arent these asswads in highschool?) and roidrage randy shitstain rapist asswipe. This is going to be a great season.

Woah, are there 6 douchefucks or am I confusing them with each other, on the count of all their rapey bullshit? At least this guy looks like he is too lazy to do anything. And did I just hear Yuki Kaiji? His career, why is he doing this to it?

Oh, she was tricked or setup into becoming a wife/sacrifice/whatever for these rapey douchefucks and all their douchefuckery, and they are talking about all this in front of her like its just a normal thing. "Oh yeah, he said don't kill her" Why the fuck hasn't she gotten out of their yet? Quality writing ass stain. Seriosuly who the fuck paid for the VN (assuming its a VN, all the best shitty shoujo reverse harems come from VNs)

Fucking hell I'm only 7 minutes into this 15 minute shitfest. Please tell me the last 1:30 is the ending... fuck I don't know if I'll be able to handle this shit weekly even if its only half a normal episode.

Wow.. they finally get into the proper self introductions and that was the most creepy rapiest scumbag fucking shit I have ever seen. "Oh were going to have a looong relationship" "Let me sample you again soon" "Hey bitch".... real quality shit right there, makes Alexander the hypocritical rapist titty milk sucker look like Mmother fucking Teresa.

:seriously: Kind of weird? They are all KIND OF weird? WHO THE FUCK REACTS TO ALL THAT ABUSE, SCUMBAGGERY, FORESHADOWED ABUSE, COERCED MARRIAGE, AND RAPE UNDERTONES WITH... YOU GUYS ARE KIND OF WEIRD?!?!!??!!?!

THE CORRECT RESPONSE IS "YOU FUCKERS ARE OUT OF YOUR MINISCULE BISHIE-ASS DOUCHEFUCKING MINDS"

Oh shit, after that douchefuck breaking her cellphone and the mini groping session but creepers 2 and 4 (or 3 and 5... maybe 3 and 4... fuck I dont know emo douche fuck and rapey rapist fedora cunt) she starts bleeding.

Its going to be a feeding frenzy, if the sharks were abusive teenage rapist vampire assholes brothers who somehow all live in a giant ass mansion, and the bleeding seal was some poor girl sold off by her father into a rapey orgy vampiric douchefest. Seriously what father sends his daughter to live with a group of teenage boys?

Scratch the mini bio on #(2?), hes not just a cold fucker, hes a control freak... and I'm betting an abusive one as well given the overall tone of this fucking shit. 2 swears in a single sentence... I must have reached my daily limit... fuck.

That escape scene... just fucking wow... I lied, THIS is some of the doucheistst fucking implied rape shit I have ever seen. Apaprently Yuki Kaiji is going to break her... fucking creepy ass smile to go along with it...

Yeah fuck this shit, skipping to the ending I can't take this anymore. Fuck whoever suggested this shit

Fuck this shit, this is new levels of terrible douchefuckery. Seikon no titty milk is TAME compared to this heaping pile of shit.

*Edit* Heh episode 0.5, I think I found my rating. GG studio whatever made this.
*Edit Edit* Welp, only 5 people have dropped this so far excluding me. What is wrong with people?! Just got a hated characters badge as well, yay....

This is a must watch for me. Complete opposite of Brothers Conflict, if you didn't like how they were all over the girl try this anime..well they're both kinda all over the girl, but this is more evil xD I like both shows if you're wondering :P

I would've jumped out of the window if I was in her place, I mean that's only logical if you want to get out..even from the 2nd floor I'd risk it. At least fall and break my neck than get raped.

So you liked it then Geko?

You must suffer to the end, we require your presence :troll:

I cannot find a gif that accurately expresses my feelings for your non-spoiler comment, and boy am I trying.

I'll try, but holy fuckballs my decency, conscience, and taste in anime will be fighting vehemently against it.

Fuck now I'm pissed off again :flip:

Episode 1

The fuck did I just watch? This was fucking awful in every respect. My brain went into neutral after the first needless attack lick thing, and so I decided to come up with some alternative names for this show.

Cunts;Lovers
My Chemical Romance, the Anime
Ayato no Rape
Yui no Baka

But then I ran out of idea's, because this show killed 90% of the brain cells I have. It all seems so horribly hopeless for Yui, if she leaves she dies, if she stays, she gets sexually and physically abused by the Emo Twats.

I give thanks to Jesus that this was only 15 minutes long.

Man the fuck up. You have a history of bailing on shitty anime, so try harder to rectify this major character flaw of yours.

:flip:

Also - I just read some MAL comments and it seems a lot of people are very happy with this show, and how good the adaptation is :pokerface:

No.. u :cereal:

To be fair, I have a history of not finishing anime regardless of how shitty or great. That and DTAB is 11am my time, I gots shit to do most days :flip:

I've only bailed on a couple because they were shitty, the rest were from time constraints and that wondrous manga binge you and BB got me on. speaking of which... still havent finished D-frag and nobleese...

MAL users need to find some taste... there were elements here that go beyond so many lines...

I'm not sure why all these hot chicks are chasing the Pancake but I'd rather just watch the one that can't afford a second pant leg say Bitch-chan over and over for 15 minutes completely without context.

How many episodes of this shit are there? Because I can't Pancake Bitch-chan surviving for very long...unless they are going to surprise us with a massive genre change and Pancake Bitch-chan goes all Van Helsing on their asses.

Also, my poor girlfriend hasn't stopped hitting her head against the wall since the episode ended.

You know, this is a show that's made for women, but i can't for the life of me fathom how any woman could watch this and go "yeaaaah, that's so sexy, i wish i could be treated like that".

It boggles my mind.
Did you not know that all women secretly want to be raped? This is what this show is playing on. And it angers me beyond words.

Of course, why didn't i think of this?

I can only apologise profusely to women everywhere.
Yes, and you should feel shame that you have never been rapey towards a woman. I mean come on, real men are sexual predators. Reverse harems have taught me that so that must be it.

I am so fucking mad I cannot get over this degrading show. :flip:

Swoon~
tumblr_mt9w0pP3vZ1swmos0o1_500.gif

That's her happy face. She wants it.

Of course that's our dear Pancake Bitch-chan. A classic example of femininity. All females should aspire to her heights. I'm sure she will be a well developed three dimensional character by the end of next episode...or dead. Whichever comes first really.

Back