Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo

Lag

Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I've watched first two eps of this show and...
I already can't stand anymore the "turning into a magical girl -omg orgasm spotted!" parts.
Does anyone here watch this show?
Are the next episodes the same as the first two? Or does it get interesting? (I mean interesting enough to bear with the ecchi parts)

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends. Reads like you're miffed enough already by the cutsey aspects of it so you'd probably be better off staying away from it. I think it its cuteness is funny and the fanservice almost ironic so I enjoy it.

I actually really like this show. The story isn't that bad, though it's true that my primary reason for watching lies in the ecchi parts :laugh: .

Doormatter20 said:
I actually really like this show. The story isn't that bad, though it's true that my primary reason for watching lies in the ecchi parts :laugh: .

Nay, nay, NAY! The primary reason is to hear Inoue Kikuko sing and voice.

That, and at least her character is a green-eyed red-head. Mmmm ...

Stuff glasses on her, and I'd be all "drool in keyboard" ish B)

The ecchi could be done away with. I don't really like the transformation scenes myself. But ahh! That VOICE!

*returns you to the regular normal conversation after revealing what a Inoue fanboi I am*

RwP

Back