Do you guys collect any figures or any other specific anime merch?

I have an ever-growing figure collection. It's getting pretty big and I might actually have to get another shelf soon.

I only have one, but I'm also considering collecting Dakimakuras (those hug pillow covers).

If anyone's interested, I can post pictures of my figures and my Daki too :)

I collect mostly anime DVDs/BDs and manga and have tons of those. I do have about 10 figures though.

My collect is just DVDs and Blu-rays. i been holding off on buying figures because of their price and also i have hard time telling the differences of bootleg figure and legit one

Last edited:
I have a pretty decent growing collection. I can take a pic if ya want. Right now mainly Berserk and DBZ characters from Anime. Star Trek and Spawn from non anime.

I mostly just collect manga and anime DVDs. The anime characters I like generally don't get any figures anyway...

I do have a large collection of Transformers though... A few of which are from the various anime series.

I usually collect DVDs/Blu Rays too but I have a few figures. I suppose it ultimately depends.
I have a moderate collection of anime shirts too >.<

I have a collection of figurines from anime and games. I have two shelves for them plus a couple on my desk and console stand. I have some pretty expensive ones too. I think my priciest one ran me close to $220.

I have very few DVD/BDs. Just a handful of movies and only two actual series. Though I plan for that to go up after this holiday season.

I've collected a few DVDs and BDs over the years. Got a few figures as well. A little bit of manga too. I'm at the point that most of the figures I'd like to own are becoming more and more difficult to come by at a reasonable price as they are of characters from older shows ('80s and '90s).

I've got a couple of rather expensive Mawaru Penguindrum (Princess of the Crystal) and Persona 3 (Aigis) figures and a figma or two, but besides that not much at all.

I have a few animes. All the DB, DBZ, and DBGT episodes, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Deadman Wonderland and I plan on getting the Samurai Champloo series soon too.

I have a few figures. Mostly from DBZ, but that is one of my favorites, and EXTREMELY cheap. Not a single DBZ figure I have went over $40. Most were actually $30.

Here's a link to the figures

http://imgur.com/a/cwn6I#F1LD0ei

I collect blu-rays and figures. I usually only get blu rays of stuff I haven't ever seen and can't find on legit sites or movies of series. My figure collection is decent I got Steins;Gate, Gurren Lagann, Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ, Attack on Titan, and Fate/Zero figures. Would love a Psycho-Pass figure but those things are killer in price.

I have...

Nendoroids:
Satsuki Kiryuin
Ryuuko Matoi
Mako Mankanshoku
Madoka Kaname
Tomoko Kuroki
Colossal Titan
Princess of the Crystal
I also have Yukari Yakumo and Toshino Kyouko on pre order

SAS figures:
Star Platinum
Josuke Higashikata (Diamond is Unbreakable)
Jolyene Kujo

Scales:
Satsuki Kiryuin prize figure
Ryuuko Matoi prize figure
also have Yuki Mori on pre order

Would like:
Utena Tenjou scale
Princess of the Crystal scale
Miss Monochrome nendoroid

So possible dumb question but...

How do you put those alternate parts on figures that come with exchangeable parts? (alternate heads and such)

I ask because these things appear easily breakable and I don't want just tear off the head and break the thing, which I could easily do if I tried. They came with something that might be directions on how to do it, but I don't read kanji.

The heads have a tab on them that you insert faces into after you take the hair off. The rest (arms/legs/torso) all plug into each other.

The plastic is pretty durable and they aren't all that breakable. They are easily scuffable though.

Okay, I'll take another look at it, later. The light really sucks in this room so it's hard to do detail work on small objects.

I only have one figure at the moment and that would be my Erza Scarlet in her Normal Fight Robes armor other than that I just have manga and a few anime

Last edited:
Okay, I'll take another look at it, later. The light really sucks in this room so it's hard to do detail work on small objects.

Is it a figma or a nendoroid? Both should be pretty durable as long as you're not 100% ham fisted!

New preorders

Eye-patch Asuka scale
Racing Miku figma with Bike (I just need that bike)
Ginko (Yuri Kuma) Scale
Lulu (Yuri Kuma) Scale
Haruna nendoroid
Satsuki in Senketsu scale

Back