All signature issues should be fixed now - read for more info

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
There were some issues with the server migration and signatures weren't updating. We fixed the issue, but in the meantime we found several other more niche issues that have been around since I added the transparent/no top bar options (MONTHS ago).

There have been various bug reports over the months about certain people not being able to have their sig updated - now we know why. I appreciate everyone's patience as I know this took a long time to track down.

At this point, all sigs should be updating fine. If you see that yours isn't, please do let me know.

Sigs will also now update every 1 minute, instead of every 5, due to how awesome the new server is. ^_^

I'm sure no one noticed, since they don't use A-P sigs anyways.

Eff that was a lot of work for a troll post, and a not very good one at that.

My signature shows that I am watching Hitohira and Sasameki Koto. (I have already finished both of them.)

i forgot to mention that if you have an out of date sig, just make a single list change and itll fix itself :)

Sigs will also now update every 1 minute, instead of every 5, due to how awesome the new server is. ^_^

Awesome. =D and yeah my sig was quick.

I am sure your already working on your next project; a sig so quick it updates your info even before you decide to watch a show.
The Crystal-Ball Sig. Oh yeah!

J/K Anyhow, nice stuff. aces!!

Back