Zero no Tsukaima

S

Shinji103

Zero no Tsukaima

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

So who's seen this series? I believe fans of Shakugan no Shana will love this series, because of several things:

1. Shana's voice actor is doing the heroine, Louise.
2. Yuuji's voice actor is doing the hero, Hiraga Saito.
3. It's also being done by JC Staff.
4. The overall feeling, especially Louise and Saito's relationship, is very reminiscient of Shakugan no Shana. :D

Episode one was great, episode 2 was just as good if not better. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
that sounds like recommendation fodder :D

(that is, if both of these were in the db, haha)

I was hoping for 24 episodes =(

I thought I was going to hate this in the beginning because I expected Louise to scream at everyone for making fun of her (URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI!!), but she carried herself pretty well despite all those comments.

The Familiar of Zero

So, I just finished watching all the english dubs (13 episodes) of the series. It was recommended to me by a friend of mine. I actually enjoyed this series (to my suprise). But I want to know what's going on with the dubbing for the ovas. Are they licensed to be dubbed? I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the series in english dub. Let me know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good series, and yes, It does remind me a lot of Shakugan no Shana.

Uhh, I just have 1 question... Why does Tabitha/Charlotte's Mother drink the poison? Couldn't she have simply taken the glass and dropped it or something? Idk.

Yes she could have done that but then Tabitha/Charlotte's past wouldn't have been so tragic. When watching entertainment you need to stop thinking logically and just accept that some things happen because the writer needed it to happen to make the story work and was too lazy to think up something logical. Sort of like why the villain doesn't just kill the hero while he is sleeping or why the villain feels the need to explain his powers and his evil plan to the clueless hero or instead of keeping his one weakness in a safe in his house puts it in some far off magical maze or dungeon.

If they dub the rest, I will buy them all. But I never buy an anime unless they specifically do two things:

1) bother to dub it because I'm not watching anything new otherwise. (This is just who I am...)
2) liscense the entire finished series

They can be terrible dubs, but that isn't the point of buying it for me. >D

Sometimes the dubbing is good, but sometimes the way it's done, I'd rather just read the words.

I don't like the dub very much because some of the voices don't fit IMO. Overall the dub isn't one of the worst though.

Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kish

Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo

Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo: Seductive Beach

and it looks like there will be more to come.....not a lot was "finished" in any of these....

i not only enjoyed all the seasons but am looking forward for more....but everyone is different and you can't please them all .....

Back