Kingdom

Reat

Kingdom

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

A very early and interesting summer anime. CGI anime-style characters (action is done well, non-action is somewhat stiff), based in historical China. First episode is 50 minutes, slotted for 38 episodes. Wikipedia lists it as Seinen.

^ Not surprised. Since your idea of quality anime is shit anyways. ( Not that this anime is great)

Animation was not horrible, it was different. I agree with Reat though that during action scenes the slightly I guess I would say choppy movement was much less noticeable. Story wise I'm not sure what to think of it until the next episode.

I'll watch it if the episodes are gonna be shorter than episode one. It was pretty interesting, and the animation is really just different, right. It looked strange at first, but I got used to it really fast. Though even when I look at the beginning again, it's really awkward. But that is just me, and just the beginning.

This I believe was just a special hour long episode. I don't think the rest are going to be 50 minutes long.

I did not expect it at the beginning.
However, I look forward to the next time now.
This is because I liked Hyou and Shin.
Shin is a voice actor of Kurosaki Ichigo.
I have finished watching episode 2.
Episode1 and 2  I was surprised.
This will become ANIME which I continue watching.

I've just gotta say I've been enjoying each episode better than the last. But with this many episodes that can't happen for all of them, I'd have a hard time saying each episode was better for a 12 episode anime, so...

On comments about episode 2 I heard people were calling the bird boy a bird girl but in the subs of ep 3 it does say he is male in some way, I just can't remember exactly what was said.

Episode 8

Not super surprised that the Mountain King was female. Kind of cliche, but still daaaamn I like it

Episode Nine
I think I'm starting to get excited from watching this. It looks like next episode will be the start of the long and bloody confrontation to regain the crown.

Episode Eleven
This show has definitely picked up the past couple of episodes, I'm glad I've stuck through it. Other than the silly battle auras thing, the action is great with lots of people getting sliced, diced, mauled, crushed, and turned into bolt pincushions. The computer graphics still are a bit rigid, but I can finally understand why they went with them when they have 50vs50 man battles. Looks great from a distance.

Back