Yosuga No Sora: In Solitude Where We Are Least Alone

UltimateShock

Yosuga No Sora: In Solitude Where We Are Least Alone
Alt title:

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here

================================================================================

So who is excited for Yosuga no Sora - In Solitude when we are least alone?

I couldn't stop my self from making this thread. I myself have high expectations of this anime.

Now I will cite details from wikipedia:

Introduction:
Yosuga no Sora is a Japanese romance/drama visual novel developed by Sphere. The game was originally released for Windows PC on December 5, 2008. It has since been adapted into a serialized manga and a TV anime series.
Plot:
Tragically orphaned by an automobile accident, the Kasugano twins travel to their grandparent’s countryside residence via railcar, hoping to reconstruct the shards of a shattered life. Future uncertain, Haruka Kasugano clings to memories of the past, hoping to find the strength he needs to safeguard his ailing sister. With a destiny irrevocably tied to that of another, Sora Kasugano clings to moments of the present, drawing comfort and security from the company of her brother. Two lonely souls so physically alike, yet spiritually divergent, unaware of the challenges these conflicting expectations will unveil in the days to come.

It will star airing on October 04, 2010 and will have 13 episodes. Animation will be handled by the Japanese studio feel. (Fiiru)

feel. has also handled the animation production of these anime:

* Da Capo: Second Season
* Da Capo II
* Da Capo II: Second Season
* Kanamemo
* Kiss x Sis < hahaha!
* Nagasarete Airantou
* Shikabane Hime
* Strait Jacket

The director of this anime is Takeo Takahashi, who was also the director of the "Spice and Wolf" series.
The opening theme song will be performed by one of my favourite Japanese progressive rock music group "eufonius", which also performed the theme songs of:

* Opening theme of "True Tears" titled "reflectier".
* Opening theme of "Clannad" titled "megumeru"
* Ending theme of the movie 'Bungaku Shoujo' titled "Haruka na Hibi (Distant Days)".
* And more...

Trailer:-
YouTube - Yosuga No Sora ~ In Solitude, Where We're Least Alone - Trailer (Animusic Center Necochea)

Finally some pictures, not from the anime obviously!
moe2014962520sample.jpg

moe209745820sample.jpg

moe205273020sample.jpg

moe2012318720sample.jpg

^ Hmmm... MOE!!!

Last words, Note:
Everything that you just saw or read was stolen from various websites throughout the internet. And I thank those websites, you should too if you liked and read my thread.
I also know that it was announced way back but I just wanted to hear the thoughts of others.

And I hope that they don't follow the incest route, if there was one in the Visual Novel.

Re: Yosuga no Sora - In Solitude when we are least alone

Is the game translated?

Unfortunately no. I read about the Visual Novel some days ago and after following up to the project's page, what I found was that CUFF sent a C&D (Cease and Desist) letter to TLwiki's project page and following the letter they removed all translation files pertaining to the Yosuga no Sora project, which made me sad.

You can read about it here:
Yosuga no Sora - TLWiki

There are a lot more shows this season that look interesting to me. Why do so many have to air in one night? So much anime, so little time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really need to look into shows before I watch them so I'm not shocked at how ecchi they are....

It reminded me of Higurashi though, at least the setup and the mood. It's a little too incestuous for my tastes though.

There are way to many shows coming out this season. I'm ovewhlmed trying to find them all and watch them.

uuuhhhhhhhhhh
very interesting.
:@_@:
I don't know, but something kind of awesome just happened here.
after the ED.... seriously? hell yes!

Last edited:
lololol random masturbation after credits. Damn there are some weird shows coming out this season...

Super meh...

This is a really weird show and reminds me too much of

wtf was that after the ED?! Wtf, that wasn't the ED?!

I've fallen back into the abyss that is one of my fetishes...no wait I didn't say that:sweat: as I've said before that isn't one of my fetishes. On a different note this series moves really fast.
I mean on minute they're getting ready to ride on the bicycle then the next they're at dinner talking about his first day at school. A little something in between would have been somewhat nice. Then that thing towards the end I was like no I can't watch if they're going to do that. lol then the random masturbation scene at the end.

I haven't looked into this but the general atmosphere of the first episode made it seem like this could end up being very sinister. The whole vibe was very ominous and I am predicting some seriously messed up stuff is going to happen here. Also the sexuality in general surprised me completely since I wasn't expecting it and secondly it was portrayed in more of a realistic manner then I would have expected from an anime.
Okay first of all I'm not saying incest is necessarily realistic, but compare this to something like Kanokon which is obviously made to fap to, or any number of ecchi anime. These situations had a creepy adult vibe going that I don't think I have ever seen taken seriously in an anime. Don't get me wrong it's still fan service for sure, but something is very different here - if that makes any sense. The scene when the twins were playing around as kids. I was like "WHAT!"

I will definitely be following this show.

I haven't looked into this but the general atmosphere of the first episode made it seem like this could end up being very sinister. The whole vibe was very ominous and I am predicting some seriously messed up stuff is going to happen here. Also the sexuality in general surprised me completely since I wasn't expecting it and secondly it was portrayed in more of a realistic manner then I would have expected from an anime.
Okay first of all I'm not saying incest is necessarily realistic, but compare this to something like Kanokon which is obviously made to fap to, or any number of ecchi anime. These situations had a creepy adult vibe going that I don't think I have ever seen taken seriously in an anime. Don't get me wrong it's still fan service for sure, but something is very different here - if that makes any sense. The scene when the twins were playing around as kids. I was like "WHAT!"

I will definitely be following this show.

Yeah kind of got the same vibe here. I wouldn't be all that surprised that if by the end I don't know maybe someone ends up dieing or being killed or something. I'm think I'm going to continue watching this. It seems like some pretty interesting things could end up happening.

So, anyone play the game this is based off of?

Anyhow, fairly gorgeous movement and backgrounds, with dreadfully unoriginal character designs. And the story is standard dating fare(minus incest), but I agree with the possibility of a darker tone that could follow.

There are way to many shows coming out this season. I'm ovewhlmed trying to find them all and watch them.

heh, I found this particular one on you tube. Not sure how long that will be up.

I space all of mine out over a daily basis so that on the days that there isn't anything I'm interested comes out, I'll at least have something to watch. In other words, I always have at least 1 or 2 shows to keep up with on a daily basis which is perfect :smile:

Oh the joys of a small town and a boy that every teenage girl likes.

First Episode was good, i hope they probe more into the background as the story progresses.

It was pretty interesting, I liked the music throughout the episode. It seems like it will get a lot more serious that your typical romcom, the general atmosphere definitely felt a lot heavier than usual.

The first episode was pretty good, and I like how it wasn't censored.

I think that is what originally caught me off guard. I mean, that and that and the third major THAT did catch me off balance but the fact that it wasn't censored surprised me quite a bit.

I probably need to read up on anime more before I pick them up... didn't realize this was going to be borderline hentai... Oh wells.

Back