Watched more Anime since coming to AP?

IDDKyewD

So, since joining Anime-Planet, have you begun to watch more anime than you normally would? Has it increased your Anime intake? Have you watched things you normally would not have watched?

I suspect this is going to become another "Praise A-P" thread^^

Re: Watched more Anime since comming to AP?

My anime watching has plummeted since joining AP. You can take that however you want. (Speedbump for the praise crowd!!!) :p

Life beckons.

So, since joining Anime-Planet, have you begun to watch more anime than you normally would?
Yes. There are at least 10 titles I've learned about on this site. A few of them wouldn't attract me otherwise.

I think using any site would have some effect, but due to the generally higher % of discerning audience, AP works out better than others.

Have you watched things you normally would not have watched?
No way. If anything, learning of more high-grade things allowed me to raise my standards.

Well, before coming here I had a watching list of about 100 shows and since being here, I have ignored all 100 to enjoy a plethora of other crap that this site taught me about XD Both the database itself and the members here have given me a lot of stuff that was great. Discovered some of my alltime favorites here! (Comedy!)

I guess I've been watching more anime since I joined but that's more because that was the time when I really started watching anime. AP simply helped me pick out the better titles. Although I guess AniDB helped me more with that, but then again I think that it was from this site that I found out about AniDB (can't remember how though).

It didn' increase the amount of anime I watch, but it definitely had a huge impact on the type of anime I watch and you can see that on my top 20, all different kinds of anime genres.

i have not watched more anime since i joined but i have been interested about some anime that i would like to watch since i have joined

i got into anime a few weeks before joining ap so i dont really know ;p

I don't watch more anime since I joined ...but it's easier to find new one... Mine want to watch list is so long....

Oh... and it's hard to choose which anime to download next ^^since this list is long..

Not so much for me. I'm still in school and takes alot of my time and also help running my schools anime club and finding a job. But when I find anime I sit down and watch all of it at once like Claymore watched it with in a week of having it.

I am watching significantly less anime in the last years, well, basically after joining A-P :p

Most definitely.... of course AP has changed since I originally joined AP and its been so long that my anime watching has gone up and down several times since then. I dont watch as much as I once did, but I still watch more than when I started frequenting AP's chat back in 2002 or 2001, i dont really remember the year or month or anything, but it was before I joined the forums.

So, since joining Anime-Planet, have you begun to watch more anime than you normally would?
Yes, since I'm pretty much new to both anime and AP.
Yes, as without AP I'd only know of a couple of titles.

(btw, AnarchicQ, your tastes are great. Nice sig. :p )

Has it increased your Anime intake?

I found AP right about the time I started on another one of my anime watching cycles, and I would say it has contributed in motivating me to watch more.

I've ended up watching a number of things I probably wouldn't normally watch. I ended up searching for and watching a number of things that weren't on the site in order to contribute. My brain will never be the same.

Less probably, but i've got a pretty good list of want to watch now :smile:

Ive watched more because of info on shows people have posted. Its allowed me to see alot more shows then I normally would. Alot of times id go browsing in Best Buy and write titles down and go download them to see if i liked them or not

Still do something when im there shopping, but I just check the currently watching or finished watching thread mostly

Not really, I've actually been procrastinating a lot of series recently

Well in a way, yes it has increased my anime viewing some. ;)

Back