Recommendation moderation update

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
I wanted to thank everyone for your patience with the recommendations. When I flipped the switch on the new moderation system, we had about 1500 recommendations that needed to go through the moderation queue. Though we've happily MODERATED all 1,500, about 700 are left to edit. This is a slow and time intensive job, but we are working on it as fast as we can. Unfortunately (and fortunately) we can't seem to whittle the number down quickly, because so many new recommendations keep pouring in! Thanks so much to all of you for submitting them. ^_^
So, just know that if you've submitted recommendations that haven't gone through yet, they will soon. And make sure to check your email in case you've had recs sent back for minor changes :D. I'll also be updating the "pending recommendations" notifications and such in the future, so it's easier to tell what's waiting, etc.

wow.
I will try not to get stuck in the rec-loop for a week or so then so you can work off some of the queue ;)
How fun that people are starting to rec, that if anything marks that the redesign of the site is a success!

Back