Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun

NeoBlackheart

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
(a.k.a. My Heartfelt Sympathy, Ninomiya-kun)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Goshusho-sama_Ninomiya-kun_vol_3.jpg

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun - Anime-Planet
Ok I am watching this anime and am on episode 7. It is really good but it has made me so confused that I don't know up from down. It is kinda Ecchi but not so much as anything is actualy seen so far and there is such a huge love polygon I got lost in all the turns.

It is actually a very good anime but I am not sure if it is complete yet.

If you have seen some I am starting to wonder if he is an incubus or the male counterpart to a succumbus. He has almost every girl in school fighting over the right to do him litteraly includeing 2 succumuses by the look of it. So far he has not taken life energy like I know the succumbuses can but still it seems that he is one. Maybe it explains more latter. But the main reason I wanted to post this was to ask if this is true and does it answer some questions latter in the series?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dood the part in the spoiler isn't even spoiler-ish. It's practically explained by the fact the show is a harem title. Sure, we don't know, but it probably isn't the case, he's just got every single chick in the show after him because he's the male lead =|

Who knows if it'll be explained (because the show is heading away from the succubus plot in some ways), but it's probably not all that significant.

If anything it's
Ninomiya's childhood experiences (e.g. that over emphasized kiss scene mayu when they were kids) with that seem to have gotten every girl in the area to want to latch onto him for some reason or another. Hell, that's not even much of a spoiler +\

It is kinda Ecchi but not so much as anything is actualy seen so far and there is such a huge love polygon I got lost in all the turns.

Erm ... BS. It's ecchi tot he core. That scene where Mayu managed to turn potato peeling into a one-girl wet T-shirt contest was ridiculous.

They clasify ecchi as anything that does not show anything below the waist with no cloths on. I don't classify it in the heavy ecchi catagory unless Like girls bravo it has boob scenes at least once every other episode. although this does borderline that alot.

They clasify ecchi as anything that does not show anything below the waist with no cloths on. I don't classify it in the heavy ecchi catagory unless Like girls bravo it has boob scenes at least once every other episode. although this does borderline that alot.
Erm no ... Ecchi is a general term for pervertedness, it's not quite as specific a content indicator as you seem to think. It's really quite a broad term, and it easily encompasses the kind of bath/bed/kitchen incidents in ninomiya.

It doesn't even necessarily have to include nudity, but the thing is Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun as a series is definitely focused on the male lead getting forced into breast gropes, having pantsu shoved into his face, and generally managing to randomly run into girls wearing less than clothing than they usually would. It's definitely a title pretty focused on being ecchi.

When I started watching this show I thought it was quite fun.... story was okay... and I'm fine with the level of "ecchiness".

However, I've watched all the episodes to date and I must admit the story (which is so loose I dont know if I can get away with calling it that) is making me loose interest.

I loved this anime despite the lack of a plot. I though it was a adorable. Anyone see the last ep yet?
The Mayu Reika kiss was hawt! Just wish it would've ended with him choosing one of the girls though.

This is a pretty good watch. The character design is great, especially for the purple hair girl. I'm actually shocked there wasn't any true nudity from the amount of ecchi they threw in.

But all and all, 3.5/5 easily. It's not a harem, but it's close.

Back