Mirai Nikki TV

Looking forward to the series as well, saw the 7-8 minutes long OVA and it was pretty intriguing.

Finally it's here!

This show is going to be amazing. I remember seeing the preview of it last year and have been waiting for this. Just watched the first episode and I am satisfied.

I was so pumped up at seeing this thread only for the first episode to not have subs yet.
Couldn't even get a coherent thought through.... and it's not like that I know when it's coming out, but Yuno! I'm already sold.

How many volumes will it do? Or would it do the full monty?

wow, I didn't even know it was supposed to air(thought that 8min OVA is all we're gonna see). nice!
I've read some manga, looking forward to the anime :)

This is the anime i wanted most to see, i loved the manga. sure the plot was lame, and the mc was annoying... but Yuno singlehandedly carried that manga. FANTASTIC character.

Queuing it up right now.

-edit-

Awesome. ok. This will be good. they captured the manga faithfully, i like the voice choices, the art was pretty. And they made Yuno properly creepy. Awesome.

Last edited:
This first episode was very intriguing and quirky - what an interesting premise. Liked the protagonist, the quirky chick and the other characters at the end indicate we're in for a good ride.

I'm not familiar with the manga but I thought this first episode was a great set-up. Main characters introduced, setting and concepts introduced and a little mystery to propel us forward into the next episode.
Bit early to start speculating, this is really just conjecture for now - but I think during the first scene with Yuno (?) lying over Amano-san who was dead followed by the segment of her being locked up in the cage and murdered indicates, that maybe she saved Amano-san this episode so as to prevent her own death in the future or something like that.
Anyway, looking forward to watching this series.

I know the pink-haired girl is gonna be the "heart" of the show but she is definitely creepy.
Also, there is supposed to be only 1 winner. What is the creepy stalker going to do at the end when she and the protagonist are the only ones alive? (assuming she is still alive by the end of the game). And the so called "god of time and space" is looking for a successor? One would think the god of time and space would be able to live forever thus eliminating the need for a successor. Maybe he just got bored wand wants to retire. In that case he could send 1 of those cellphones to me!!!
Antoher possibility is that he is soooo bored he decided to fool those 11 guys and even if 1 of them wins, the winner doesn't get to become the new god.

Antoher possibility is that he is soooo bored he decided to fool those 11 guys and even if 1 of them wins, the winner doesn't get to become the new god.

"Alright Deus, I killed a few people but I'm the last man standing, the winner of your game. Can I-"
"LOoooooololololol. This shit was for kicks. You get nothing but retribution for your murders as the cops know your face and your ass is sent to the chair."

Well I just saw the first episode. Pretty twisted... I'm gonna have to keep watching and read the manga too.

Am I the only one thinking throughout the whole episode:
Deadman Wonderland? Yup, Deadman Wonderland...

Me too... Though I think the characters already have more depth after just one episode, lol.

I also thought immediately of Eden of the East, and with a little luck this will be more like that than DW :p

Definitely an interesting premise and first episode. I also got Eden of the East vibes, as well as a little bit of Death Note. Definitely looking forward to seeing this continue.

episode 1 followed the manga pretty closely. I'm looking forward to this one, gonna be fun and possibly better than Deadman Wonderland ended up.

Last edited:
Back