Sekirei

shortlex

Sekirei

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

When watching this, think of Kanokon... The first few minutes seems like one of those sci-fi anime, however after the Op, it turned into your typical Ecchi Harem scenarios. LOL

8000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a funny anime. I've read some of the manga and it was pretty funny too. I have high hopes for this one further on. A few discrepancies with it but overall I enjoyed it, definitely one to keep watching for the time being.

1st ep wasnt to bad, the only thing i didnt like was the emotionless synch of the guy, was done pretty lame at some points, but overall i guess it will be worth the time

First couple minutes I thought I was watching an Elfen Lied remake. Overall first episode wasn't bad, hopefully there is going to be more romance than shallow ecchi.

my kanokon replacement :D
though, i dont think itll be able to beat kanokon in its ecchiness and whatnot xD

I normally don't mind breasts being all bouncy bouncy all the time but this one really does the bouncy bouncy to an extreme, it was beginning to aggravate me.

Minato (I think that's his name, haven't watched it in a few hrs) I liked, along with Musubi? was a great thrill. His facial expressions had me Loling making my roommate and his fiance give me strange faces throughout the whole airing. Like I said in my previous post, I think this'll be a great show once its over with the comedy factor and the storyline. We'll see!

do people really have nose bleeding because of perverted scenes and fantasies sometimes? well, i had not (yet)....

do people really have nose bleeding because of perverted scenes and fantasies sometimes? well, i had not (yet)....

At least it was a trickle, which I don't mind. I hate when it's a huge fountain, so aggravating.

i feel the same over here, who the hell did come up with the nosebleed idea anyway?!?

ive watched tons of animes and movies with ... öhm "mature content" but cant remember a single nosebleed but i guess it cant be helped :drink:

just looked things up(wikipedia) and heres my idea:
1. person is excited
2. adrenaline is being produced
3. blood pressure is rising
4. weak veins are breaking
5. nose bleeding

thats the only logical solution, isnt it?

1. person is excited
5. nose bleeding

I would think so... or.. I would HOPE so. I do want to know where they got the idea for doing such a thing. I think we've given Ohr some HW to do!

1. person is excited
5. nose bleeding

I could have sworn that it's from a japanese old wives tale when a man gets too perverted the blood rushed from his brain to...well his other brain :drink:

Not a nice way to ask. I guess my main fault is a brain. It wants to be stimulated as well.

Another problem is that most people lack a time machine and will at most have watched the first ep by now.

haha yeah me for example, although there are already 3 eps out ive only wateched the 1st one and as of now i dont really know what to think, seems like an action/ecchi To love-ru type anime

I'm up to date on it. It's different.. although it is following the manga atm. I heard it was only going to be 13 episodes long though.

Back