Da Capo II Second Season

Julianlivre

Da Capo II Second Season

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Title: D.C.II S.S.: Da Capo II Second Season
Airs: 06.04.2008
Episodes: 13
Genre: -

Story:

More info: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5652

And another DC series >_< bleh

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not overly surprized no one has posted anything about this yet. The first season was pretty bad so going into the second seemed pointless. But I dared to venture to see what I could find! I write this Litterally minutes after finishing watching this anime.

If you've watched the first Da Capo then you have a general idea what's probably going on in this one as well. If you've watched Da Capo II then you probably have NO idea what's going on in the second season. Strange statement, isn't? First season is nothing but background compared to the second. If I was asked to rate them, Da Capo II get's a sad 1.5 out of 5 while Da Capo II Second Season get's a 4 out of 5.

I write this with tears still slightly lingering in my eyes. Entering the second season I had no hopes at all to be moved, much like the first season. But it's as if the writers found some nitro and kicked the plot into full gear. The only other anime to have moved me so much has been Clannad. I recommened watching Season 1 of Da Capo II soley so you can devolope your apprication for each of the characters in the story.

If this seems a little jambled, I'm sorry. I didn't expect to watch Season 1 and 2 in one sitting. Takes a lot out of a guy! But season two made it well worth. Each character within the story was interesting and beautiful drawn. They keep true to the past Da Capo's and bring in so much much more. I was, however, a little confused over what happened to the Original female lead from Da Capo so if anyone can fill me in on why she simply vanished I'd be much appricated.

I won't say much more other then give it a chance. The last 3 episodes had my pillows in the dry cleaner to dry off. Though I didn't much like the ending but that's to be expected. I loved School Days after all :)

Back