Kuroshitsuji 2

m1k3209

[sadht]Kuroshitsuji II[/sadht][sadhl=3097]kuroshitsuji-2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Ah the second season of Kuroshitsuji is finally here. I watched the preview a while ago and yes, there is a new master, Alois Trancy, and his butler Claude.
Oh snap, son. That kid is effed up lol. It's like the personalities have been switched from the previous cast. Alois is cruel while the butler, Claude, seems to be a nice guy (demon... spider). And that maid is hot... even still.
WELL. I am definitely looking forward to the next episode.

BUTLER FIGHT! *cue music*
Sebastian vs Claude... One wears black... the other wears black as well, but with glasses.
Who do you prefer?

Last edited:
Re: Kuroshitsuji II

Saw the episode a couple hours ago, and saw it coming =)
The revival is here.

Saw the episode a couple hours ago, and saw it coming =)
The revival is here.

I actually wasn't expecting that
I did recognize him even though he was covered up. I wonder what his relationship is like with Claude.
Now I want to know what actually happened at the end of the first series... :confused:

I actually wasn't expecting that
I did recognize him even though he was covered up. I wonder what his relationship is like with Claude.
Now I want to know what actually happened at the end of the first series... :confused:

Well, both butlers are
demons, and apparently get souls more or less the same way.
I was worried about how the second season would end up, but if it is all as good as this first ep, I have high hopes. A great first ep, although I don't like the new lead.

If you watch after the end credits, you'll see something interesting. I assure you.

dude... I knew who that was the second he appeared at the front door.... i just didn't expect the contents of the trunk to be so EPIC!!!

**** yeah S2 is going to be awesome.

Alois is
a nasty little man. holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. poking the eye out? wtf?
any idea who that was in the bed in Scene one.....? just watch the first scene and tell me who the fat man in his bed was?

dude... I knew who that was the second he appeared at the front door.... i just didn't expect the contents of the trunk to be so EPIC!!!

**** yeah S2 is going to be awesome.

Alois is
a nasty little man. holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. poking the eye out? wtf?
any idea who that was in the bed in Scene one.....? just watch the first scene and tell me who the fat man in his bed was?
My 2c are that he got thrown into child prostitution or something similar after his parents died, and that he eventually sank low enough to summon Claude there.
I wasn't expecting much from this season after seeing a rather mediocre trailer, but the first episode turned that anticipation upside down. Absolutely awesome and FABULOUS.

My 2c are that he got thrown into child prostitution or something similar after his parents died, and that he eventually sank low enough to summon Claude there.
I wasn't expecting much from this season after seeing a rather mediocre trailer, but the first episode turned that anticipation upside down. Absolutely awesome and FABULOUS.

How fabulous you ask? This fabulous:
FabulousMP.jpg

hi! anyone saw the second episode yet? it made things very confusing...
in the 2nd episode, everyone was there. and they seemed to be acting like nothing happened..

why isn't there a sub of ep 2 yet ?!!!!!!!
this is a hot piece of anime. I need my fix!

Just watched episode two

They didn't really explain what happened between Ciel's death and revival, or if the episode even takes place before his death in the first season. Don't really care though, first episode was enough to tell me Sebastian brought him back for some reason, and having him as the main character is at like 3000 times better than having that other kid. He was pissing me off the whole first episode.

I assume they'll explain what happened next ep (at least I hope they do) or in the near future. I assume the kid from the first ep will end up being the
big bad

Was watching the second episode was beginning to think that maybe I had missed an episode or something I just hope somethings are explained in the next episode. Also I hope we don't see to much of that kid from the first episode he was quickly getting on my nerves.

I'd usually care about being this heartily trolled by a shows creator, but I don't even care.

It was just great to see all the people back. I don't even care if we get an explanation, I mean ****, even Grell and the Undertaker are in the preview for the next ep.

Am I the only guy that liked the other new character? His butler was FABULOUS (Gotta love some tap dancing table setting) and he was entertaining, if a bit of a dick.

Putting my love for Ciel and Sebastian aside, Alois and his butler are likable... in a way. Well, Claude, mostly. I'm just intrigued with what truly happened to Alois. Claude is great and I'd love to see more of him. But the tap dancing, though I admit was something, made me and my friends go 'what the hell?'. *laughs*

Anyway, I just watched episode 3 and I'm more confused than ever. *laughs*

I wasn't expecting everything to be clearer than ever but.... >_< Grell and the Undertaker are indeed in the episode... but Ciel doesn't seem to have any memories of Grell. He even asked Sebastian who he was.
And Madam Red seems to be alive now....? Ciel did say something about not informing her that he and Sebastian would be going to London and the reason for their trip because it would be annoying to have her with them [or something like that]. But, I'm not so sure since Sebastian just gave a weird smile and said that it won't be a problem.
And there was this Dog and Spider thing in the letter from the Queen. Obviously, the dog refers to Ciel. And, the spider would mean Alois because it's very much obvious since episode 1.
There goes my theory that episode 2 [and anymore subsequent episodes with the former cast] was more of a memory than reality. [yeah, i know. i'm not good with thinking up theories. shut up if you're laughing.] Sooner or later, Ciel and Alois, along with their butlers, would run into each other. Maybe things would get clearer then. *sigh*
ugh... It's really very confusing and I'm so at the edge of my seat as to what happens next. >_< I can't wait for episode 4.

Episode 3 was confusing to say the least. If I were to make a guess I would have to say that for some reason or another all of what happened in the first season of Kuroshitsuji was completely erased from Ciel's memory. Maybe Sebastian really liked Ciel's soul and so brought me back so that maybe it would become even tastier just a guess on my part really it could be something completely different. Regardless of whether it's confusing or not all that was good about the first season is still present in the second making it extremely enjoyable to watch.

Back