Zero no Tsukaima F

BrainBlow

[sadht]
Zero no Tsukaima F[/sadht][sadhl=3998]Zero-no-Tsukaima-F[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Imma' watching it now.
1+ for a rather funny introduction.

Edit: Was Tabitha's sister introduced in the previous season or something? I seriously don't remember seeing her before.

Edit 2: Nooooo, why couldn't Tifa remain the neutral character... T_T

Last edited:
Ep 3:
Apparently, the world is full of objects from Saito's world. First, a rocket launcher, then a WW2 aircraft, then an artillery cannon and now:

Never really liked ZnT too much and anticipated ZnTF just for the storyline. I stopped watching several minutes into episode 1 after being almost killed by my severe harem allergy symptoms.
1+ for a rather funny introduction.
Near-death experience imho

Unfortunately, it seems they still chose for ecchi.
I wasn't expecting otherwise, though. It's already since the second season...

Nevertheless, I like the story. Surprisingly, it seems like I still remember quite a lot about this anime,
even when it has been more than a year when I've watched it.

Ep 3:
Apparently, the world is full of objects from Saito's world. First, a rocket launcher, then a WW2 aircraft, then an artillery cannon and now:
That scene seemed a bit out of place imo.
The brave warrior is fighting the monsters with his mighty sword; when suddenly... he pulls a gun. xP

Last edited:
That scene seemed a bit out of place imo.
The brave warrior is fighting the monsters with his mighty sword; when suddenly... he pulls a gun. xP

Not the same but...
knight.jpg

Episode 5.

This has got to be the most pointless season yet, thank goodness that it is the last one.
So much harem'ing.

Yeah it's definitely not what it used to be like....

So far I haven't really seen any development with the story and it's already up to episode 5, hopefully something will really start with ep6..... at ep3 I was like really come on.....

Yeah the plot isn't really going anywhere. It's like "Okay we solved the conflict! What do you mean we still have 9 more episodes to do?!"

Yup Joseph is done, who next???????? Only showin Love Louis blowing away Saito

Ep 7:
Good episode this time. Better than last week's.

Cute girl. Too bad she is one of the bad guys.

First he gets to fly a Mitsubishi A6 M Zero during a previous season and now he finds a F-4EJ jet, although I don't think he is gonna fly this one.

One of these days they are gonna have to explain why do all these things show up in Louise's world.

Episode 7:

Wait?

Did it actually managed to start a storyline? Oh gods, Perhaps it might become a decent watch again.

Saito, like a boss. Seems like there is some semblance of plot going on here. I need to figure out the proper names of the new elf characters to add to the database. If anyone figures it out soon please PM me.

Saito, like a boss. Seems like there is some semblance of plot going on here. I need to figure out the proper names of the new elf characters to add to the database. If anyone figures it out soon please PM me.

100% sure of these (the two who join them at the end and are looking after Saito and Tiffa)
Lukshana [ANN spelling] Luctiana [Other spelling ive seen] (female elf) VA:Hisako Kanemoto
Ari (male elf) VA:Yasuaki Takumi

(Leader of the guards who chase them in the tunnels)
Maddarf (male elf) dunno the VA for this one

Not 100% sure on this spelling but it is about on several sites.
Eshmael (Leader of the elf council) also dunno the VA.

There is also an elf called Ride who you can identify as the captain who bidishal talks to and tells to let the others go on the airship.

If you need a hand with identifying their images gimme a shout.

Last edited:
Episode 12
Well, the ending was mostly quite predictable.
I gave the show a 3.5/5.

Also, they married at the end?!
How old are these two, 16? :pokerface:

Another crappy ending...
Since the light novels are still ongoing, they decided to throw an original ending which is basicly recicled from the first season.
I wonder what's the real ending going to be in the LN... it has to be better than this.
I liked this season but the ending is sooo not what I expected.

Back