Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!

unitzero

[sadht]Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!![/sadht][sadhl=3475]onii-chan-no-koto-nanka-zenzen-suki-janain-dakara-ne[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

well, guess what? more wincest!
sort of

First impressions.
I like the OP, it was hyper and chirpy, which fits the tone of the show well. The main character reminds me of Yamada from https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/b-gata-h-kei quite a bit, though the situation is different. The character design is beyond weird. At first I thought my aspect ratio was just high on crack, but yeah, no this is strange. Overall this will probably be amusing, if not highly entertaining. I guess it just depends on how it develops over the next few episodes.

The jokes need to go further, and the supporting cast is going to have to help out a lot. The basic set up is rather shallow so it remains to be seen, the foreshadowing at the end is at least promising. What the hell is up with these long ass titles?

I didn't like the animation style and the story and gags seemed pretty bland. Maybe I'll give it another shot if people think it gets better later on.

I wasn't a huge fan of the animation style... the 3 lines on their shoulders really started to bug me.
But still I was amused by some of the stuff in it so I'm going to continue watching.

I can't watch this. The character design is absolutely god awful, I can't look past it.

I can't watch this. The character design is absolutely god awful, I can't look past it.

Unfortunately this. The jokes and content are fine, but those character designs....and noodle people arms. If you don't mind the character design and art style, it seems like it would be decent. Not for me though.

I actually rather enjoyed the first episode rather a lot. As for the animation I was rather happy with it. Not that I'm going to say that it was nice looking or anything but I found that it for the most part looked fairly close to how the manga art style looks. Which was one of the things that was worrying me since some of the funniest moments in the manga are successful thanks to the art style so I'm happy with it. The jokes while not completely original were still somewhat funny and I can't wait for certain other characters to make their appearance. I'm definitely sticking with this one.

like the rest of this season it's just okay... probably wouldn't watch it if there was any of the good shows from the last two seasons playing, but beggers cannot be choosers.

so, i also am looking for the supporting cast's help on this... or maybe more silly interactions between the parents. the two by themselves are only gonna carry it for 2 or 3 more episodes like this.

time will tell.

like the rest of this season it's just okay... probably wouldn't watch it if there was any of the good shows from the last two seasons playing, but beggers cannot be choosers.

so, i also am looking for the supporting cast's help on this... or maybe more silly interactions between the parents. the two by themselves are only gonna carry it for 2 or 3 more episodes like this.

time will tell.

gosick is not average...

Ep one was ok, to me it feels like another kissxsis but with better gags. The animation wasnt bad nor good. The character designs are the only gaping bad point for me. I'll be finishing this unless it turns retarded later on.

P.s it's actually alot harder to forum surf on my phone than i thought.

the animation is just like the one from the DS game "THe world ends with you", i am not fan of it but it is ok i guess
The episode was nice... nothing special or original

Edit: I don't think i will watch this one until the end, maybe will watch one or two more episodes

Last edited:
Nao's voice is pretty annoying, but I guess i'll get used to it. This show isn't as bad as I thought. I'll stick with it for now.

He also had some eroges, apparently. It was pretty ridiculous. How horny can you be to need that much? Anyways... I can't see me getting past more than 5 eps of this series unless something good happens.

i'm not sure ...it looked okay so far ...it depends on how far they let it all go....

Am I the only one who is actually going to be enjoying this series?

It depends for me. I just don't want this to turn into another version of Kissxsis. I thought the comedy so far in this was much better than anything kissxsis did. So it all depends on whats coming up.

Edit. Kissxsis the TV version and not the OVA

He also had some eroges, apparently. It was pretty ridiculous. How horny can you be to need that much? Anyways... I can't see me getting past more than 5 eps of this series unless something good happens.

You never know when the Internet will go down. Gotta save that shit :laugh:

It depends for me. I just don't want this to turn into another version of Kissxsis. I thought the comedy so far in this was much better than anything kissxsis did. So it all depends on whats coming up.

Edit. Kissxsis the TV version and not the OVA

Kissxsis just felt creepy to watch for some reason. I didn't get that from this. Maybe because it was mildly amusing.

Back