A small new set of badges are up

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
To see the full list, see Browse Badges | Anime-Planet . Not a huge set, but have put up a few weird ones, a few manga ones, and some one off/special badges that I've been putting off adding.

Enjoy!

I also got the Cool story bro badge. Does it mean I just watched Bakemonogatari or Shaft animes in general?

Nice Boat Badge... YES!!! This series truly deserves that, this is a really cool addition, the new badges really do add some more surprises other than the oh, you rated x many series, I think this is great direction to go with the badges. Btw almost fell on the floor laughing when I saw the badge. Too Great.

Really nice set, thanks :)
(Ahh, and now I have another good reason to finish reading 20th Century Boys)

20thCB badge is awesome =) This makes it even more worthwhile having read such a masterpiece.
Hopefully more people will try it out now, too!
If you're a Monster fan, you can't go wrong with this one (and likewise).
If you are neither, what the heck are you waiting for?

I finished school days a long while back, I guess I'd have to watch the OVA's as well, but I doubt my heart could take those. XD

I just got the "Cool story bro, but that's sooooooo much dialogue!" badge. too funny.

What does "Cool story bro, but that's sooooooo much dialogue!" means? (Sorry if i am stupid but...) I didn't get it!

What does "Cool story bro, but that's sooooooo much dialogue!" means? (Sorry if i am stupid but...) I didn't get it!

I also am wondering why I got this one. Guessing it has to do with SHAFT.

Tired of trolls using the word Bro then I get on here and find out about that badge....thanks for that -.- /sarcasm

Now that there are a bunch of badges I think we need an option to select the badges we want to display in our main user page :)

Back