Isuca

Oh, right, I got this one. Anyone else going to attempt to watch this with me? Anyone?
Did it even start? I forgot about it until now.

Seriously? I'm suppose to watch other trashy shows instead of the trashy show I was assigned? But dang, didn't even know it was the last series being released for Winter 2015, and thanks for the heads up.

For some reason I marked this one on my list of things to watch this season. I don't even remember why it caught my eye. Oh well, I'll go with 3 episode rule on this.

and it begins ............will watch because......

ep 1

ok now i regret watching it......immediately after the op it let it be known what this was going to be abut with the 1st 2 frames being a highschool girl boob and but shot.

The anime is generic in every way..

And I guess our heroine will find herself naked every battle. queens blade with censor bars basically.

Last edited:
Episode 1

Lol, another ''serious and dark'' ecchi anime. At least the lead is different from the others to set it apart. The girl feels like another shana-clone albeit one with a more developed but still considered slight bust. 4

The setup from start to finish is somewhat less dramatic and dark than most anime that started this season. It was actually very light on drama other than a hazy flashback from the female lead when they connected. I presume the female lead has a dark and troubled past. The male lead has parents slightly more valuable than trash which I guess sets him apart from the rest of this season as well.

The events that follow throughout the epsiode feel incredibly unremarkable. While the ecchi is pretty eye stabbing in the scenes it get's simply because it hits you like a truck and keeps pummelling you after it starts.
The fan-service was heavy, the censoring was dumb. I swear if this male lead become an active combatant in the end I will not remember this anime in half a year.

Everything else about the anime is pretty much fine. The animation is fine, the OST is just there, I guess. The setting is unremarkable and re-used.

But at least it has one thing that is very important, A cat girl for Bradalee to rejoice over.

Last edited:
Episode 1

When I saw it's average rating (1.96 stars) I thought the ALC has given me a painfully bad anime and...

while it wasn't bad, it was quite generic. Somehow it reminded me of DxD (probably due to the amount of nudity) but aside of that it was ok-ish. Let's see if it get better (or worse) in the next episode

Also have they censored panty shots?! :flip:

Episode 1

Blood.
Action.
Tits.

Oh yeah, this is a show for me.

cNogLkr.jpg
[/url]

Episode 2.
Giant centipede women and thunder monsters? No problem.
Cockroaches and mice? That's when she panics.

Stupid as it is, I found that little irony amusing. And hooray, kitty girl gets to stay!

Episode 2

It's starting to smell like Shana.
I swear there was another anime where the male lead was a huge energy reserve...

Whatever, it's not bad but not really good either. It's certainly better than Fafnir, in my modest opinion.
It's hard to say if it will be better than the others due to this being the second episode. Testament however doesn't seem particularly hard to beat... hahaha.

Dark ecchi's this season are mediocre and numerous.

Episode 3 is on it's way so high time I watched the first episode.

Episode 1

Expecting a monologue or narration about MC and his boring as fuck life, stuff happening and 5 minutes later, some hot chick appears and sexy time occurs. Then some fighting and shit.

Under a killing moon.

Guy, you gon get raped. Or flashed.
But that smile isn't evil or hiding- FUCK YES
FUCKING FUCK YES SHE IS ALL NAKED AND SHIT
THAT IS YOUR RAGING BONER TAKING ALL YOUR BLOOD AND SHIT MC
NO FUCK NO DO NOT WANT FUCK GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT EVEN THE ASS MAN EVEN THE ASSSSSSSS
I DO NOT WANT THIS AT ALL

Oh my god. That killed my boner so fast.

Headshot! Huntsman Girl is beast.
FUCKING SECOND HEAD SHOT
Oh, the first was a neck shot.

They censor the titties but not the gratuitous blood? The fuck is this logic?
Cat girl? Was that one? Totally Brad's fetish.
Should have jiggle jiggle
Ass. That's what I meant. Should lose the skirt and run around in panties.

I'm gonna like this one :megusta:

And we start with some chest and but shots. And MC just sitting like a goon not looking at the fine ass honeys? That near death thing by the naked creepy crawly monster must have killed his boner too.

I agree, Kanae is a fine girl. Or totally sexy. Either one works.
"Haha, we're going to Europe because fuck you, and for some foreign land sex. Take care of yourself son!"

Woah, she is surprisingly kin- haha! She is gonna be a tsundere later on and a total sadist.
She's definitely a violent part of his harem.
Bro likes the titties, large and in charge. Probably appreciates the ass as well.
MC is a compulsive cleaner, reminds me of Ryuji, which is an admirable trait.
YES ACCEPT THE MARRIAGE MC ACCEPT YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT
If he accepted and the series was just about him, sensei and whatever sexy sex romps they get into, I would be fine with that.

Not the cat... not the cat... not the- Oh, it's just some girl. Carry on.

Yes, that was clearly- hm. Last night, nevermind.
Demon cat? No, that's just silly.
Wait, are you running after it? How do you run with that large ass nutsack?

YES SAVE HER AND GET PAID WITH TITTIES

Oh, she is clearly the cat. The OP spoiled the twist.

She will definitely be the Tsundere of the group.
Stop her MC! Use your body to protec-
Oh. Hm. That was a surprise. I thought she was the cat demon. Flaming cat demon. I'm right though. Don't know when she transformed and appeared to his right.
I'll just leave this here.

Asaro? I forget the names of most characters in these- Panties! Way to get your priorities straight, for that tight girl butt.
Heh, he is unconscious.

You did cause the problem and let her go. You should totally go with her because it's clearly safer with her than without her even though that cat wouldn't have killed him now.

CENTIPEDE THAT'S THE WORD
Seriously, I was trying my damn hardest to think it but could only get caterpillar and millipede.
Oh crap... It's late... NOT THE SEXY TEACHER OH GOD NO
He's a target? That's just silly.
A bunch of people willing to help? And sensei has magical powers? Hell yes.

That is some mad pimp archery skills.
The cat girl can't die! Save her MC!

Oh my god. It just. IT FUCKING CAME DOWN FROM LIGHTNING THAT IS THE FUCKING TITS

Yeah, a low 5. That guy is a baller, and you're gonna get balled hard.
Lightning is a mad pimp skill, and- :seriously: THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
It... censored the panty shots. It fucking censored the panty shots.

Electricity nexus that allows it to grow bigger.
Fuck man... panty shots are censored. This is fucking stupid.
He's under her.
As expected. But tot- Wait, it's not censored... what.
This is so confusing.

Boooooobs
But- Hah! It is boobs! I was on the nail!
But loli boobs. That's Brad's thing. I mean flat-chests, but the point still stands.

That entire arrow lightning thing. The fucking. Tits.

Those are some mad durable panties.
WORTH IT
Wait, what? Pleasure for life force steals? What kind of spirit lightning cat has that awesome power that I wouldn't totally use at every opportunity?

MC has a giant sack to go at it with a broom... wooden thing.
BITCH YOU GOT ROCKED
Fire Cat vs. Lightning Wolf. This kicks the shit out of all the other shit I'm watching.

A kiss grants you magical powers? Or gives the other life anew? So awesome.
Oh god yes.
Dat arrow shot :megusta:

Nice, one final glance at her nakedness. Nice!

Stick with MC Cat Girl!
DON'T LEAVE

Dang, it just ends before Cat Girl should be saved.

This EP is so classy. You see that mustache?

TL:DR, boobs, hot teachers, cat girls, sexy cat girls, nudity, action, lightning and shit, lots of lights and flashy stuff in the fights, fucking awesome fights, pimp ass archery, boobs, boner repellants, more boners: I'm with RR, this is a great show in those 3 terms. And who is watching it for something silly like plot? But it did have it's bad marks against it:

Censorship and who the fuck censors panty shots? Seriously? That is fucking stupid.

ep1-2: What Thrawn and RR said, especially ...
-strange censoring choices
- cheers for taking in stray cats ... although it's more interesting if Tana still threatens to kill MC now and then
- cheers for sensei being part of the team

There are a lot of animation shortcuts (jerky facial gestures and sometimes disjointed action) but I tend to forget that because the dynamics and dialogue are engaging - trying to rise above the cliches.

I already like this far better than Fafnir and World Break - a very low bar, since I'll probably drop both for blandness and one too many insults to the viewer's intelligence.

Episode 3.
When you're about to be eaten by a weird car monster thing, maybe drop the modesty bullshit. Jeez.

Episode 3

This series is so plain.
It's an Ecchi harem
In a sort of dark-ish world
With a tsundere
and a male lead who get's to see naked bodies a lot and gets flustered over it.

It's as if this story feels heavily rehashed. The kuudere secondary isn't helping. ( her character design is quite boring and awkward as well, it's as if there were no fucks given about how she looks )

Back