Walkure Romanze

Taek

Making a thread now for ECCHI JOUSTING!!!!

You know this shit's gonna be awesome when they're already making figurines like this...
jTeTdCx.jpg

And if that doesn't satiate your taste, well, how about this uniform...
313joeT.jpg
Being almost exactly the same as
TJI2nUu.jpg
This uniform.

It's gonna be classy my friends!

PV 1

PV 2

With this, Ecchi Wrestling and Diabolik Lovers, I'm not sure how I'll keep my sanity this season.

So overly dramatic Tae, the tasselly ceremonial string things on the first girl are obviously on the other side. No copying of any previous works here. Nope.

Ecchi jousting :megusta:

With this, Ecchi Wrestling and Diabolik Lovers, I'm not sure how I'll keep my sanity this season.

The first 2 at least still have the chance to be decent. Vampire frat-house rape however... Almost makes me advocate forced sterilization of certain demographics.

So overly dramatic Tae, the tasselly ceremonial string things on the first girl are obviously on the other side. No copying of any previous works here. Nope.

OMG You're right! I rescind my previous statement.

Ecchi jousting :megusta:

inorite? It'll be like Game of Thrones if it was nothing but a jousting tournament. And high schoolers.

The first 2 at least still have the chance to be decent. Vampire frat-house rape however... Almost makes me advocate forced sterilization of certain demographics.
I can't agree more. That second episode made me aneurysm.

Making a thread now for ECCHI JOUSTING!!!!

You know this shit's gonna be awesome when they're already making figurines like this...
jTeTdCx.jpg

And if that doesn't satiate your taste, well, how about this uniform...
313joeT.jpg
Being almost exactly the same as
TJI2nUu.jpg
This uniform.

It's gonna be classy my friends!

PV 1

PV 2

There is nothing I don't like about this post :megusta:

inorite? It'll be like Game of Thrones if it was nothing but a jousting tournament. And high schoolers.

Jousting and tits, if the writers lack their fair share of the budget at least you know the physics will get some love :megusta:

This show is gonna be so awful. I am totally in!

Ridiculously awful, but somehow it just might be enjoyable. I just can't quite put my figure on what though...

ZjQV7mv.jpg

Oh thats right, the fanservice :megusta:

It's like watching Seikon no Qwaser, except there's less tits, milk, douchebag males and there's a more logical plot with sexy jousting.

Looks like I dodged a bullet with this one, as expected.

I'm surprised you guys actually expected it to be entertaining, though. The PV looked like generic utter trash bar the jousting.

Episode 1:

Yeah, this is a stinker. Who'd have thought that a harem visual novel eroge adaptation would suck?

This show is gonna be so awful. I am totally in!

Oh look, I was right!

Shitty, shallow, generic stereotypical excuses for characters, bland 'plot' spiced up with some panty shots, crummy premise and a perverted horse running around the school grounds assaulting students. You'd think it would be shipped off to the glue factory a long time ago.

To expand a bit: Mio is a boring ditz, the lead guy is generic and without any distinguishing features other than his being a vagina magnet and the rest of the cast have no personality to speak of either. At least it was okay to look at.

The worst part was that it seems to pretend to be dramatic, and like Brad said, this is its biggest fault. Stupid shit that tries to be something more than awful drivel is one of the worst things out there.

Episode 1

Horsing around much Sakura? I swear Mio is a generic practically braindead girl and she's the female lead. I wish her yuri friend was the female lead instead or even the senpai girl as they at least have some god damn flaws that aren't being ''too dumb to live''

The opening has panty-shots in it, classy. The male lead has a ''tragic'' past, oh god no. The backgrounds are ridiculously detailed while the character animation is at times rather shoddy. The variation in the girls are the only good thing I've seen about this so far, it's amazing that Mio is the main girl and the least interesting by a long shot at the moment. She reminds me of Elsie from the world only god knows or her worse features at that.

This is going to be bad, isn't it? It's going to compete with worst male lead with Infinite Stratos 2, isn't it?

Episode 1

I think this will be less of an ecchi show, and more of a generic Harem/Romance with some pantsu shots and cleavage.

I got bored very early on, and thought about judo. Then I saw some lacy panties and my attention snapped back. I don't really know what happened in this episode.

However, it did make me regurgitate an old hatred of mine, that in every ecchi show, every woman has giant boobs unless they're a token loli character, no one is normally proportioned. This was no exception.

In short, this wasn't the total and utter shitfest I was expecting (yet), it was just dull :crying:

Back