Magical Girl Apocalypse

Naga

84385.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there you have it. Magical Girl apocalypse manga, and certainly the most fucked up thing I found in a long time. It’s quite similar to H.O.T.D, but a lot more violent, gory, somewhat disturbing, and without that much fanservice. I also found this group more likable. There’s one volume up ( 7 chapters), and it’s solid read, imo.

Some of the fun:
j050.jpg
n003.jpg
n015.jpg
29.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Mahou Shoujo of the End

Right up to chapter 5 and
Didn't even notice the guy had his pants down from when he was sliding the escalator with his butt cheeks. Only noticed when he popped a cap in one of them bitches (One who bullied that little girl) in the knee since after all, the gun was right above his boner. Hard to miss it after that.

Re-edit, same chapter:

Aw shit, romance is building up. People are so going to die.

Chapter 6

Oh my god... oh my... I'm just laughing my ass off at this shit.

Punching someone's head off? Black comedy. Having said head land in a bowl of ramen with the naruto plastered on her forehead? Comedy gold!
And one of my favorites, the little girl... thing, Mahou Shoujo Little Fucked Up Girl catching the bullet with her eyelash that reminds me of Kun Lan from Killer7 catching a bullet in mid-air and riding the momentum.
It's hilariously fucked up.

Last edited:

Chapter 4

I laughed so hard when the dude’s head suddenly exploded and Kii couldn’t let go of his hand because HE HAS RIGOR MORTIS. Yeeeeeeeeeah that takes hours to set in, it doesn’t happen instantly. It’s like this author has no idea how to create tension so he resorts to bullshit, but damn was this some lazy bullshitting.
And now we see the grotesque boobs there is just no damn logic to how they move, it’s almost as if they have a mind of their own. They certainly have never met gravity. This is almost like parodies of those improbably zero gravity boobs you see in manga in anime. It’s also funny that her little description blurb describes her as beautiful, because the character design is anything but.

Ugh, while there isn’t much fanservice here the author does go for some rather gratuitous panty shots at the weirdest times, like when a character was getting her head blown off in chapter one and now we see the camel toe of a girl that’s coughing up blood, fuckin’ classy. Corpse Party did this shit too and ruined a lot of scenes with it.

I don’t even know why I bother to learn the names of these characters they leave absolutely no impression and it’s obvious which ones are going to die, they might as well just be numbered as victims. Also, no fucking way, they’re going to hole up in a mall? Well, great rip off Dawn of the Dead, one of the greatest zombie movies ever, that’s sure to make your shitty story look better.

That mahou shoujo that made the tower of bodies was ridiculous. This whole thing is ridiculous pointless gore and cardboard cutouts for characters. I don’t feel anything when the characters die because they’re just blobs of ink with no personality. The magic girls do have varied powers which could have been cool if any of them actually got to do something for more than a scene or two. At least it keeps the gore from getting too repetitive? I guess.

^
I especially loved the last page of chapter 3, where they're all walking hand-in-hand but OH SNAP! The two dude's heads are already on the floor several meters behind. I guess that besides the rigor mortis the author just figured people are like chickens and they can run for a while after having their heads chopped off. Total homemade science right there!

Oh and yeah, the mall. :laugh: Really, when I meant this shit was "by-the-book" that's one of the first things that came to mind because I feel like I've seen it in sooo many stories of this ilk.

And nah, there's no real point in learning their names. Even if they're regulars they don't really evoke any remarkable emotions to warrant remembering them... Heck, if I hadn't read chapters 10-13 just the other day I wouldn't even remember the main guy's name right now.

Chapter 5:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, you know last chapter I was going to give this manga a little credit for the mahou shoujo not speaking. I always find that a bit creepier when the monster or whatever doesn't talk or make many sounds at all, it makes them more alien and impossible to reason with. Then this chapter they brought in one that fucking talked because this manga is trying it's hardest to make me unimpressed in every way possible.

Anyway with that out of the way, we've got a rapist necrophiliac that ran around with his dick hanging out, a gun and a whole bag of silly over the top facial expressions that I think were supposed to make him unsettling but instead made him look mentally deficient. That whole scene was so stupid and pointless that I don't even know what else to say about it. Although titty-chan should probably get her tits checked because with all those lumps I'm sure it's cancer.

Then comes a new character to knock out the evil rapist with a shovel. I think his name was Ren, but I'm calling him No Shit-kun because when he wasn't being creepy around Titty-chan all his dialogue was stating the very obvious.

He knocks out the rapist with pants, looks around to note the two violated corpses before looking back at the rapist and saying. "He must have done this." Sherlock must be jealous of you No shit-kun.

He walks up to the girl that just got shot and says "You just got shot." Gee thanks No shit-kun.

He looks in on a group of people freaking out and say "They're panicking." What would we ever do without your keen observational skills No shit-kun?

Of course the one time when stating the obvious would help him, he doesn't do it. He suspects titty-chan is bleeding internally, but instead of going "Hey, you're vomiting blood, I think you're bleeding internally," he decides to be a complete creep pushing her against the wall and hiking her shirt up with no explanation. Which is where were learn titty-chan has comically tiny nipples that are also very lopsided. Man, this artist can't draw boobs for shit.

Anyway, yeeaah, not only did they make the magic girl talk but then they have her say she's not going to give any information which makes them ruining than one tiny point of creepiness was pointless.

So yeah, this chapter made me laugh several times. Great horror manga we've got here or something.

Bonus observation: The narration in this manga is so damn awkward to read because of all the unnatural pauses thrown due to ellipses or because they'll start to say something on one page and pause dramatically and then finish on the next page. I get doing that sort of thing once or twice but this manga does it all the time. So now I just read most of these things in a Shatner voice. It's the manga trying to be super dramatic, like This was....(Next page) THE END OF OUR NORMAL LIFE!

Last edited:

Chapter 6:

I'd point out everything wrong with this chapter but I'd be here all night. So I'll just point out my favorite two.

1. I have no idea how strong the author thinks grade school aged children are, but I'm pretty sure if you doubled their physical abilities they still wouldn't be able to punch people's heads offs or dodge a bullet. I usually wouldn't gripe about something like this except the mahou shoujo decided to give a precise explanation that she had raised the girl's physical abilities by a 100 percent. If she hadn't said anything then I just would have assumed that shit was magic or whatever.

2. The group just assuming the rapist was a real policeman and also a skilled enough shot to hit a fast moving target. Cops do have training with firearms, but I'm not so sure they are trained to hit targets that can move fast enough to dodge a bullet. They even take the handcuffs off of him and give him the gun back. All hell has broken lose, he could have easily stolen the gun and uniform from somewhere among other things. Also, I like after making him a necrophiliac rapist, this chapter played him off as a silly comedy character.

All that being said, it seems they're going to try to explain what's going on next chapter. If I don't show back up then I died laughing.

Last edited:

The rapist officer is terrible. I hate that they actually made that sick fuck a member of sorts in the group. I mean, who in their right mind would... Oh, never mind, I am reading MSoE.

Also, that's one classy ass new avy there!

The rapist officer is terrible. I hate that they actually made that sick fuck a member of sorts in the group. I mean, who in their right mind would... Oh, never mind, I am reading MSoE.

Also, that's one classy ass new avy there!

Haha! Thanks! :drinking:

I was really taken aback by how the rapist was treated in this chapter. The manga totally tries to back pedal and make him a pervert comedy character like I'd forget what a piece of shit he was just one chapter before. I'm sure he will be a perfectly functional member of group now though.

Chapter 7:

Why is everyone with any kind of power a complete asshole? I mean first you have the cop that became a rapist as soon as order started breaking down and then you had the army guys that seemed creepily into being able to shoot people this chapter. Is this supposed to make me root for our main group of most mostly personality devoid drones? Because it's not working.

Also, I get the holing up in the mall, but they don't know how long they are going to be there and titty-chan is coughing up blood when she's not vomiting it. I'd think there would be a little more sense of urgency on her part. Not to mention No Shit-kun stitching up his own bullet wound.

It is hilarious possessed little girl is complete unharmed from being possessed. I would have expected her head to explode or something from the way this manga usually reads.

I keep forgetting the deaf kid is even there. I only remember him when he occasionally shows up standing around in the background.

Chapter 8:

It's a giant mahou shoujo that's mastered teleportation because of course there is. I love that the SDF's choppers were like FUCK THIS, RUN AWAY. Kind of how I feel about reading this manga.

They were several stories up when the windows got blown out and titty-chan, No Shit-kun and pissed her pants-chan all fell. A drop of several stories is good for internal bleeding and gunshot wounds right? Because they were sure running like pros until they collapsed right in front of where they were going.

Titty-chan and No shit-kun are in love, real touching stuff. Although the best bit of this chapter was pissed her pants-chan's utter shock that the university was locked up. Get blown out of a building, mahou shoujo and zombies are no problem, but a potential safe haven being locked up when there are blood thirsty monsters running the streets, shocking!

Meanwhile, I think several of the group were vaporized by a tutu wearing magic girl. Oh no, not those tertiary members of the group! What will they do now with out deaf kid and whatsherface? Too bad she didn't hit the rapist, something tells me he's going to get the plot armor worn by the rest of the group and that makes me sad.

Chapters 9-13:

HahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Oh gods, I was just starting get bored with the run of the mill stupid that had been happening, but now all those things seem like minor nitpicks compared to the "twists" that dropped one after another in these chapters. I couldn't even absorb it all, they came started to come so fast. To the point where I am actually impressed the author could sink to these levels. It's almost like he's deliberately fucking with me at this point.

Boom time travel! Oh you think that's dumb well we're just getting started. Boom! Childhood friend is a psychopath serial killer....that also created the magic girls! Rawr!

I...I need to know what comes next. I am repulsed by the stupidity and drawn to it at the same time.

If only Bleach were this entertaining................

Chapter 21:

He raped for our sins.
9NlZTmj.jpg
Of all the many shitty in things in this manga it's the fixation on this guy that I can't wrap my head around. He's never not been a despicable piece of shit, but I am supposed to accept that this rapist, psycho really cared about Titty-chan?

Sooo the chapter ends with them unmaking that reality by killing Tsukane because killing her in the present would stop her from making the Mahou Shoujo in the future which would just create a time paradox. I like that the manga actually mentions time paradoxes and then just goes on to ignore the concept like it was something the mangaka had heard of but didn't understand what it meant.

Sadly the manga goes on from here. I would have preferred that with killing Tsukane the entire shitty world of this manga would just cease to exist.

That's not the name of a manga I was being facetious because I think Mahou Shoujo of the End is really stupid. I only read it because the plot twists are unintentionally hilarious.

Ahahaha.. gomen..gomen. I misunderstood what you say. I think that was one of manga tittle.
but actually that was just some of syndrome's name. fool me. :baka::baka::baka:
Cause when someone mention something on this forum, I always think that must be about anime-manga related.

Back