Rokujyouma no Shinryakusha!?

Re: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?

Episode 1
Its loud, it shouldn't take around 9 minutes to actually get to the focal point of the anime but was the payoff worth it. The episode is ridiculously charming and his harem is straight up hilarious and silly. A ghost, a cosplaying magical girl, ancient sexy mole people, an alien princess with her attractive assistant and the landlord. This has to be the most unique harem I ever encountered. Landlord is best girl.

Episode 1.
At first I was bored.

Then the ghost, magical girl, stacked mole woman and violent Nanoha reject showed up. And I was too busy laughing my ass off to care.

I'm sold.

I just can't... WHAT?! How is it possible to create something so silly and hilarious?

Landlord is the best and the ghost the cutest (followed by the "cosplay" girl^^) :laugh:

Can't wait for the next episode! :drool:

Oh hey, now you know how your weeks long diatribe against everything you hate but others love felt like. I think I'll watch this show just to bitch about it every week, and you can have the pleasure of seeing my irrational hate for it.

Indeed. But I think my early favorite is the psycho Nanoha reject. She's crazy. I like crazy.

Damn. Sounds like I'll pick this up if there are similar reactions for the next episodes.

ep1 - Wow, you all weren't wrong - this is a riot! In every sense.
And we haven't quite completed the harem
We still need to work the knitting-club pres into it.
And wait - who was that girl he had the vision of just before the ground collapsed under his feet and he hit his head? I don't think she's appeared yet.
Also, can't wait to see the expression on his friend's face when he sees the harem assembled. Standard formula: MC with one doofy sidekick, add cuties, stir.

Best moments IMO:
Nanae and MC declaring truce to pitch the magical girl out.
Not a big fan of the crybaby routine, but she was funny, especially when she complained about her revealing costume right after being drawn from a favorable angle ...
Mole-girl at first winning points with her manners, then nonchalantly announcing plans to conquer the world.
Her magical helpers getting smoked by space-girl.
Nanae's tulip attack on space-girl ... and the bear panties ... and the continuing dialogue while she's stuck in tulip formation, voice coming from inside the fabric ...
Landlady coming up with neatly typed peace treaty in the blink of an eye. I didn't even hear her getting everyone's name!

Episode 1
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I half expected Ika Musume to come crashing in as well.

I must say, I also quite enjoy the cosplayer girl.

This message is to whichever mod sees this. The link to the anime's page is not working. Go include the y in Rokujyoma.

Episode 2:

I kinda missed the WTF feeling of the first episode and all this cardplaying got boring pretty quickly.
Also: Why does he agree to that competition?!? He came "first" and is paying for the room.... why does he give a damn about what the others want? (except maybe the ghost)

Episode 2
Heh that Magical Girl ain't ever gonna get a break.And the moment she starts winning them they quit the thing haha.But something tells me what she keeps repeating is a foreshadowing for the future..Meh "GO BACK IN THE CLOSET COSPLAYER"
Funny episode I still liked it and I'm placing my bets that the Magical Girl isn't going to win the marathon.

@tastsukishi
Well if I remember correctly he signed the contract the landlady gave them along with the other girls.And if he breaks it the landlady was going to punish them "with death" so I think now he has no way of breaking it.He could've escaped all this in the 1st ep but with that whole craziness that happened maybe it slipped his mind and he signed the contract.But that's my assumption.

Back