[FIXED][Bugs] Multiple custom list problems

Daresensei

Hi!

So, there's now several things with my custom lists that don't work as they should.

It started with me not being able to delete lists, which I still can't do. I click the 'ok' button in the pop-up, but the lists don't go away, no matter how much I refresh the page.

Then, when I edited and saved a longer list, I noticed that only the first page of that list is displayed in the way it should, according to the display setting for that list. second page onwards is displayed the other way, despite the setting buttons still showing the same setting.

And now, when trying once more to edit said list, I got a message saying that I've 'filtered down the list a bit too far', after only clicking the my list-want to watch filter (which should show alot of anime that is not added to onto the custom list). I've tried clicking undo filters and then add that filter again, as well as going out and in of edit mode, but the problem still prevails!

this is getting really darn annoying!

Re: [Bugs] Multiple custom list problems

I'm having the same problem! I was actually just about to make my own post about it. The "add reason" option disappears on every page that's past page 1, even though it still says the same format is selected. Please fix this problem soon!!! It's very frustrating.

just as a heads up we've seen this report and are investigating

Hi all, these problems are now fixed, thanks for the report

Hi all, these problems are now fixed, thanks for the report

Actually, the last problem I mentioned STILL PREVAILS!

Just because I've added everything on A and # to the list, the 'want to watch' filter doesn't work like it should. It still gets up the 'you've filtered the list too far' message when it's the only filter I put on when editing my big custom list.

Just because I've added everything on A and # to the list, the 'want to watch' filter doesn't work like it should. It still gets up the 'you've filtered the list too far' message when it's the only filter I put on when editing my big custom list.

So you have multiple pages on your anime list. You add every item that shows on the first page of your anime list, and then apply the "Want to watch" filter?

So you have multiple pages on your anime list. You add every item that shows on the first page of your anime list, and then apply the "Want to watch" filter?

Basicly yes. When everything from the first result page of the filter is added to the custom list, the filter acts as though it's completely empty (even though there should still be stuff on the other pages) and therefore tells me I've filtered it down too far.

Basicly yes. When everything from the first result page of the filter is added to the custom list, the filter acts as though it's completely empty (even though there should still be stuff on the other pages) and therefore tells me I've filtered it down too far.

we checked in a fix for this yesterday, so it shoudl be working now

we checked in a fix for this yesterday, so it shoudl be working now

*tries editing custom list and clicks want to watch filter*...... nope, still tells me that I've filtered too far, even though there's several of my want-to-watch animes that I've not added to the custom list.

we will need extremely specific steps, then, as what we thought was the bug has been fixed/tested. please list exact steps (links, exactly what you are pushing, what order you do things, all of it). we need as specific steps as possible (i clicked [this text]. then i clicked [this button], then [this happens] etc)

we will need extremely specific steps, then, as what we thought was the bug has been fixed/tested. please list exact steps (links, exactly what you are pushing, what order you do things, all of it). we need as specific steps as possible (i clicked [this text]. then i clicked [this button], then [this happens] etc)

As I'm not sure how to describe my steps any more specificly than I have, through words, I've made a video caption of what it looks like/how it works for me and uploaded it to dropbox.

here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3spti6lo9ptkgv3/anime list bug.wmv?dl=0

Hope it works.

Oh, and at the end, I thought I was gonna show that, when I don't have the filter on, it does show multiple pages, as there are animes on page one then, and I was about to show that some of the anime on the later pages, which have not be added to the custom list, were marked as want to watch, but I ended up not doing that, 'cause I've already told you that is the case.

Can you see the video. If so, how is it the progress going with this? 'cause it's been over a week and the problem still prevails. Sorry to nag you if you're busy, but this is really annoying and I get a bit stressed over it when I don't hear anything in a while.

ill move this back to the normal folder, but for now there isn't a fix for this. we'll look into it when we can, but this is a very low priority edge case sort of fix compared to some of the other things we're working on

I can't even add titles by name to a custom list on a mobile device. If I click on "edit list" and the type an anime name into the search box, it cancels the edit process instead.

I can't even add titles by name to a custom list on a mobile device. If I click on "edit list" and the type an anime name into the search box, it cancels the edit process instead.

We aren't able to reproduce this (on an Android phone, at least). Can you give us more details about what steps you're taking, and on which device/OS?

Back