Shigofumi

Lenaxia

[sadht]Shigofumi[/sadht][sadhl=1707]shigofumi[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Amazing...

Episode #: 1
looks like it'll be following the life of Fumika a deliverer of messages from the dead. The impression I got from the first episode is that it will be a collection of short arcs, we'll see how it really develops.

It looks like it'll be an interesting and mellow depiction of the nature of people.
Definately going on my to-watch list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Shigofumi ~Stories of Last Letter~

After the first ep, all I can say is "wow". The episode's slow start admittedly hadn't had me much, a it looked like it would jsut be Shinigami no Ballad redux, however as each minute progressed I found myself further and further engrossed until the !!! ending! It's pretty rare for an anime to do something that completely unexpected and impactful within the first episode - color me thoroughly impressed. This show is already totally 'my kind of show' so I can't wait for more!

also, I hear the second ep kicks ass from m JP speaking homiez.\

I don't know what to say other then #$%@ing Amazing!!!! I did not see that ending coming at all. I was sitting there on the end of my seat.....then she just stabbed him....and walked over.....I was siting there going...Wait a minute....what just happened. O_o. Kinda give me a Higurashi feel to it but I'll wait to see how the second episode is. Though as of now I'm definitely going to watch to second ep. WOO *Hopes for the best*

Ep 1
I don't think it will go along the same path as Higurashi in the "what the hell" kind of sense.

It definately looks like it will be a solemn anime though not depressing, but I think Fumika and Nanaka's personalities are meant to offset the seriousness of everything.

Ep2
Not much of a spoiler, but from what I've been told, ep2 finishes the arc between Ayase and Shouta. I'm really looking forward to how it wraps up.

Wow, okay, I didn't really like the plot at first but I think it will grow on me. The first episode was very intense. And as the second episode is being called, "Rocket" so I guess it will be a continuation of the first?

In all honesty, I was expecting the letter to be something mushy and pathetic..

Last edited by a moderator:

I've just watched the firsts two Episodes, and really liked so far. I wonder if they are going to make the series tell many different shot stories, like Mushishi, that'd be cool (and even better if they do the cowboy bebop thing of having a two-Eps-long-main-story. Looking forward for Ep3 xD
Ep2
I do wonder what did she write to her little sister

Admittedly i was a bit shaken by the girl, gawd her expression changed in an instant O_o at the park scene. It definetly looks like a series that will tell alot of different stories O_o and this is acctually one of the first i think i'll get into ^^

I saw the 2nd episode yesterday... I definitely quite like the feel of this show, but I did find the situation the girl was in due to her scumbag father quite ugly. Strange... considering how many nasty things I have seen in various anime stuff like this comes top of my distastefull list.

Just saw 3rd episode and I gotta say that I'm amazed at how good this series is. If it continues with the same quality it'll easily break into my top 10

I've watched just watched Ep 3, ^^
I wonder if they are really going to make a flasback to Fumika's past (and if it'd be worth watching)

4th episode wasn't as good as the first three imo, but it wasn't bad.

Havent seen 4th ep! Damn...

I have watched the first four episodes of this and it is currently my top fav for the season. A lot of people thought lesbian episode was weak but I thought the romance factor was really believable between them. It made me feel mushy. All I know about episode 5 is that it involves a cat.

While the premise of this show isn't entirely original (it's a similar look at people in the way Jigoku Shoujo did) I really like Fumika and Kanaka a LOT. Kanaka is a lot of fun and I liked her discussion with the other staff, Matoma by calling him Tomato. :D

Last edited:

Rinjichan - Maybe you should use spoiler tags, because there are people who havent seen the anime yet ;)

Episode 5:
Wow, totally loved this episode. Definately cracked a smile because of it
Fumika is so cute lol. Her reaction to cats is just full of awesomeness.

But I must say though what a development. Originally I thought it was going to be much like Mushishi and just a collection of short stories about the nature of people, but I don't mind the direction its taking right now. I want to know how Fumika was choosen as a deliverer even though she is still alive (well I'm assuming she's alive even though she looks like she's in a coma).

Favorite lines:
"Always beautiful? You mean always flat" (or whatever she says, don't remember offhand)
"Now it's self defense" *whack*

Episode 5 was great. The comedy was really funny, there were some great lines and a lot of good story development. It also made me tear up a little when
the cat was pawing at the door. He doesn't know his masters are gone :(

the opening song reminds me of tetris...

dont know why because i cant even remember the tetris song ;p

The Opening is by Ali Project, almost dropped the show just because of that

*Goes as fast as he can to look ep 5*

-.-, my Internet sucks, so I'd probably have to wait till tomorrow

Now that you mentioned Project Ali, I finally remember what other anime this intro sounds familiar to: .hack//ROOTS. The intro is ok. It's nice and catchy which is why I figure some people like it. But its still kinda eh. I don't dislike it, but I've heard better.

Back