Kingdom 2

Rastamepas

Database Moderator
[sadht]Kingdom 2[/sadht][sadhl=Kingdom-2]Kingdom-2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Finally get my warring kingdoms anime back. Especially after I was happy it grew on me after a bad start. Ending up building the characters nicely, the animation picked up, and the story was fun too.

Episodes 1-3
Glad to see Xin again working hard to become The greatest general ever, now that he also has to live up to Wang Qi and eventually get revenge for his death. A bit more dialogue then I was hoping after the intial re introduction of the characters/300 man Unit, but it looks like it boiling into a big bash between Xhao and Qin soon regardless of the "truce"

dvjUGNZ.png
I would be scared too

Last edited:
And here I was thinking that I would be forever alone liking this series.

I actually love chinese history and am a big fan of the 3 kingdoms era so I am loving Kingdom a lot but didn't like at all at first since the first arc of the first season was just typical shounen stuff I couldn't care for.

Most people are looking forward to blood Lad not me I am all about Kingdom for this coming season and I can't wait for more.
However considering Wang Qi isn't meant to die historically I wonder what else is going to change because not a single nation falls until the Chancellor opposing the king gets killed but if a nation doesn't fall how else will Xin become a general?

Also its so obvious the treaty went in the Strategist's favor and his head is worth far more than a castle and a alliance so poor Qin got the short end of the stick with that.

I think a lot of people did end up missing out because of the poor start of the first season sadly. I admit even I thought the animation/cgi was pretty bad and the characters not to appealing but 35 episodes later in ended in an amazing episode and it got me wanting more.

Definately the most underrated series for this season I enjoy kingdom so much its just such a shame it doesn't get more love for it, for the people who dropped it because of the poor animation/cgi should really reconsider watching again as that problem has completly gone from this season in fact it was only the first 15 episodes of last season that was a problem.

Definately the most underrated series for this season I enjoy kingdom so much its just such a shame it doesn't get more love for it, for the people who dropped it because of the poor animation/cgi should really reconsider watching again as that problem has completly gone from this season in fact it was only the first 15 episodes of last season that was a problem.

Lucky for me all of my friends are interested in the 3 kingdoms period so it was easy for them to get into kingdom after I told them to just skip the first arc entirely it wasn't very good anyway and I just summed it up for them. However someone should spread the word that this series is actually decent and I think in this season the violence has gone up especially considering how violent the manga is in comparison. Also more characters are appearing from the manga now which is awesome and this series actually has military tactics woohoo!

Also its pretty awesome how kind the managaka is to females which I like a lot when in reality I doubt they ever had roles that high up in those times so props to him for making awesome female characters a
(barbarian queen, Elite Assassin and a future strategist as well an incredible female general the wife of Wang Qi)

BUMP! :troll:

No seriously Kingdom 2 has been rock solid so far and its placed near the top of the site quite rightly so. :seriously:

Xin's laugh was so awesome in the latest episode he really got back at that arrogant douche who is jealous his shiny unit sucks so bad compared to the ants.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP! :troll:

No seriously Kingdom 2 has been rock solid so far and its placed near the top of the site quite rightly so. :seriously:

Xin's laugh was so awesome in the latest episode I really got back at that arrogant douche who is jealous his shiny unit sucks so bad compared to the ants.

I hope it gets to the Wei confrontation soon but if it is going historically then it should be Han that falls first and I wonder what will happen with the mother now and what her role will be in the series.

193911.jpg
>
mikasa_ackerman_23864.jpg

Cold hearted killer that grows across the series with a decent flashback versus the genius yandere. I know which one has my vote and with a series with great characters such as this its a shame it doesn't get more recognition.:crying:

Qiang Lei and her dancing is really beautiful too and you need a crazy amount of skill to pull off that foot work I would say she is more impressive than Mikasa in every way.

193911.jpg
>
mikasa_ackerman_23864.jpg

Cold hearted killer that grows across the series with a decent flashback versus the genius yandere. I know which one has my vote and with a series with great characters such as this its a shame it doesn't get more recognition.:crying:

Qiang Lei and her dancing is really beautiful too and you need a crazy amount of skill to pull off that foot work I would say she is more impressive than Mikasa in every way.

I knew you would make that comparison and can't help but agree with you as without Eren Mikasa is a pitiful wreck and the relationship between Eren and Mikasa isn't very creative either in comparison to Xin and Qiang Lei while not original either its progression is far better. Also they make a much better combination. especially with the fight with the god of war who is far more dangerous than any titan.

The assassination dance that Qiang Lei is great as well and she has a much better personality than attacking everyone and everything that gets in the way of her seeing Eren as soon as possible blergh! Yeah Mikasa is not a strong female character and Qiang Lei actually is.

Also did you see how some people are purposely giving Kingdom a low score just because its so high ranked man they are so butt hurt they should just calm down. Funny when you can just check who did it and the most recent 3 haven't even watched the series at all lol.

I knew you would make that comparison and can't help but agree with you as without Eren Mikasa is a pitiful wreck and the relationship between Eren and Mikasa isn't very creative either in comparison to Xin and Qiang Lei while not original either its progression is far better. Also they make a much better combination. especially with the fight with the god of war who is far more dangerous than any titan.

The assassination dance that Qiang Lei is great as well and she has a much better personality than attacking everyone and everything that gets in the way of her seeing Eren as soon as possible blergh! Yeah Mikasa is not a strong female character and Qiang Lei actually is.

Also did you see how some people are purposely giving Kingdom a low score just because its so high ranked man they are so butt hurt they should just calm down. Funny when you can just check who did it and the most recent 3 haven't even watched the series at all lol.

Well Mikasa and Eren isn't too bad at least Eren tells her to back off when she is too clingy unlike most male leads would do it at least shows Eren cares for her and wants her to have more of a life than to be obsessed with him.

Sad that people would just rate down a series they don't even know because its popular but I guess that is just human nature.

Well Mikasa and Eren isn't too bad at least Eren tells her to back off when she is too clingy unlike most male leads would do it at least shows Eren cares for her and wants her to have more of a life than to be obsessed with him.

Sad that people would just rate down a series they don't even know because its popular but I guess that is just human nature.

Have you seen the popular series this time round Blood Lad Average harem, Silver Spoon FMA author riding hard on her popularity and Free! an anime too cowardly to go full throttle with shounen-ai instead they will tease BL lovers. Still think the reason Kingdom 2 is so underrated is there are so many closet racists on the net that they probably don't watch it because its based in China. I mean there are some American's that Can't point the US out on a world map they probably don't even know where China is. :troll:

Summer anime season sucks and gives anime the typical otaku image of a fat glasses wearing nerd obsessing over little girls. Oh well just got to deal with it I guess and all the people not watching Kingdom are just missing out at least To aru will be out soon and then Kingdom once more.

Have you seen the popular series this time round Blood Lad Average harem, Silver Spoon FMA author riding hard on her popularity and Free! an anime too cowardly to go full throttle with shounen-ai instead they will tease BL lovers. Still think the reason Kingdom 2 is so underrated is there are so many closet racists on the net that they probably don't watch it because its based in China. I mean there are some American's that Can't point the US out on a world map they probably don't even know where China is. :troll:

Summer anime season sucks and gives anime the typical otaku image of a fat glasses wearing nerd obsessing over little girls. Oh well just got to deal with it I guess and all the people not watching Kingdom are just missing out at least To aru will be out soon and then Kingdom once more.

I think that is a little harsh but I have to agree with Free! to some degree I was hoping it would be more like Kuroko no basket or eyeshield 21 in some ways its like the hot guys without the humor and with no humor and with a lot of BL baiting they are going to put off a lot of male viewers.

Back to kingdom I think its going to get exciting with the next episode as we can see whether the 5 year skip will occur and if Xin and the king will take the fight to the minister. People are really missing out if they are avoiding Kingdom though because at least this author understands military combat and how tactics work. Kyojin's author seems to be severely lacking this knowledge as so far there is nothing to show he understands anything rather than the basics which can be a little embarrassing when your manga has a huge focus on the military. If the author continues to show this lack of care for tactics and strategy in the series I am going to have to rate it down and Kingdom on the other hand keeps coming up with ideas that were actually used frequently during those times.

I think that is a little harsh but I have to agree with Free! to some degree I was hoping it would be more like Kuroko no basket or eyeshield 21 in some ways its like the hot guys without the humor and with no humor and with a lot of BL baiting they are going to put off a lot of male viewers.

Back to kingdom I think its going to get exciting with the next episode as we can see whether the 5 year skip will occur and if Xin and the king will take the fight to the minister. People are really missing out if they are avoiding Kingdom though because at least this author understands military combat and how tactics work. Kyojin's author seems to be severely lacking this knowledge as so far there is nothing to show he understands anything rather than the basics which can be a little embarrassing when your manga has a huge focus on the military. If the author continues to show this lack of care for tactics and strategy in the series I am going to have to rate it down and Kingdom on the other hand keeps coming up with ideas that were actually used frequently during those times.

Yeah what people don't know is that in real life there are 3 types of cannon shot that would have been used in those times. Round shot, Case shot and Grape shot. The most effective and easiest type to make is round shot yet for some reason in Kyojin they do not use round shot funny when that is the shot that is designed to pierce through and not explode on impact. Meaning if it pierced through it would actually kill them as it would hit the weak spots and why is no one creating handheld explosives that would blow off a titan's legs making it much easier to kill them?

Kyojin is good entertainment overall despite my bashing of yan yan girl and the way they fight titans it is a good series overall but it should quit being so hammy.

Well with Kingdom's next episode it will be the big reveal so I look forward to that so I won't comment on here until then.

What kingdom on the 2nd page this will simply not do.

Well that was a shame we know the current arc coming up will not be terribly exciting but important the faster its out of the way the better.

What is love baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.

Chancellor is boning the Queen Dowager like a boss so Sei better man up otherwise everything will go to hell in a hand basket.

Time for Xin to shine as he takes to the battlefield in his first siege lots of good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xin is anti rape and a certain hot assassin that is far more badass and likable than that robot Mikasa saves the day like batman she is so awesome. :love:

Too bad Renpa has joined the fray now things are going to get nasty.

Back