Anime that you forced yourself to finish

DemonRoach

Banned
Hmm. There have been a lot of anime that turned sour but I still forced myself to watch. I got this idea because I'm watching an anime called Gad guard,...and well, even though it just keeps getting worse and worse...im forcing myself to finish it, even though its painful.

List an anime that went downhill but you still forced yourself to finish the entire series.

I need to add Excel Saga english dub....my god someone please watch the english dub so I won't be alone in the world..

Beck because my friend insisted it was an awesome anime and he kept saying it'll get better when I kept saying that it sucked.

Agent Aika - I only kept watching cause it's only 7 eps

Aria the Animation - Again only because it was a small 13 eps. But I seriously shouldn't have bothered. I will never watch Aria the Natural.

Beck because my friend insisted it was an awesome anime and he kept saying it'll get better when I kept saying that it sucked.

Agent Aika - I only kept watching cause it's only 7 eps

Aria the Animation - Again only because it was a small 13 eps. But I seriously shouldn't have bothered. I will never watch Aria the Natural.

This desert punk had 20+ ep. and I somehow resisted =P

i'm forcin myself to finish:
-black lagoon(REALLY bad)
-beck
-full metal alchemist(well,i'm only at #7 episode)
i forced myself to finish:
-cinderella boy
-fate/stay night

NGE, eek
Desert Punk , just stupid
Reign the Conqueror, Yikes, I nearly died getting to the end. I just couldn't take the animation.

i'm forcin myself to finish:
-black lagoon(REALLY bad)
-beck
-full metal alchemist(well,i'm only at #7 episode)
i forced myself to finish:
-cinderella boy
-fate/stay night

Those are some real interesting choices.

As for me,Scrapped Princess was awful,and it was a pain to finish it.

Im not kidding, the eng voice actress actually SCREAMS her lines for the whole series.... my god...

Like the japanese voice actress was any different.

Anyway my list of shows

I forced myself to watch include.
Sky Girls. Even thoguh I'm a shameless lolicon I was bearly able to watch this steaming pile of a show. But the girls were cute though.

Death Note. Aside from a couple shonen action shows I find it really hard to watch a show without any moe. I couldn't stand the artstyle.

Ranma 1/2. Got really boring for me around the 4th or 5th season. Then I was so pissed that there wasn't even an ending to the show.

Negima. They took too many liberties with the story. What the hell am I saying? Like the manga had any story anyway.

Dragon Ball Z. I thought it got pretty boring after the Freeza saga.

Cheeky Angel. Watched it to the end mearly because I wanted to see if she really was a boy to begin with.

Inuyasha. I watched it because Adult Swim played it all the time. Why did I waste my life watching this crappy anime?

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Kanon and Air are ones... Oh, and Chobits and Midori no Hibi cause of my gf...

I think Aria the Animation would be better as a Hentai,... but that is just my thoughts..

This made me lol.

Generally I'll go ahead and finish mediocre anime if I have lots of free time and something to do in the background (like freecell or low stakes razz). Generally, however, I drop it no matter what if it's REALLY bad. I'd say the worst series I've bothered finishing was either Love Hina or Onegai Twins.

Right now I'm working on Kanon 06, but the journey is arduous and I'm not sure if I'll ever make it.

Yeah I get that alot, but that's oke, keeps things interesting ^__^
Haha yeah, well no wonder I'll never agree with you, just look at my top 5 :p

Right now I'm working on Kanon 06, but the journey is arduous and I'm not sure if I'll ever make it.

The story gets 10 times better once you get passed the Makoto arc (which I found totally ridiculous tbh). Kanon 06 still managed to sneaked into my top 10 because of Mai's and Ayu's arcs.

Back