Have a Twitter account? Post it here! (And follow AnimePlanet!)

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Originally posted about here:
https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/site-announcements/19067-use-twitter-follow-animeplanet.html

Since then I've begun to understood how to use the damn thing and now will be using it far more actively. ^_^ A lot of you are already following us (AnimePlanet) - if anyone else has a twitter account they'd like to share, post it here! :D

And by the way, if you don't have a personal site to link out to, consider putting up your profile page :) then your buddies can find your anime lists and such, and it helps our community grow ^_^

Anime Planet: sothis (AnimePlanet) on Twitter

To all you tweeps. Me and my friends just started a new thing where at the beginning of each month we make a resolution and try to focus on it for the whole month. Then at the end of the month we see how we did. The next month continue the resolution from the previous month but add a new one to our previous resolutions to keep making ourselves and the world around us better. We are hash tagging it this month as #m1nt (A play on words for May 1st and Lent)

Come join us and support positive change in the world. Sometimes is small things like taking more pictures to remember loved ones or big things like quite smoking. Come join and support us and we'll be sure to support you.

Don't forget to hash tag it with #m1nt so we can keep track of everyone :love::love::love:

Back