[QUESTION] Adding anime to watched list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

ook, this may sound weird but i cant find how to add more anime to my watched list. I did it once, but not i wanted to add rest of series and i honestly cant find that button oO. Any help appreciated!

Re: Adding anime to watched list

When you are logged in, you should be able to add something as watched by either being in the anirec entry for that anime and using the dropdown status box, or by just scrolling through all the anime alphabetically and using the status dropdown box and choosing 'watched'

There should be a 'My Anime' tab to the left-hand side of the screen when you're logged into the AniRec page. That has your list.

To actually add anime, you go into the AniRec, and there should be a drop-down tab in the top right-hand corner of every AniRec entry. You can select watched, watching, want to watch etc...

If not, then something wrong with your PC and only God can help you.

Yes, thanks for help, i checked anirec but havent noticed that combo box. It happens to me all the time - i forget how to use this interface :/
Now ill populate this watched list like there is no tommorow.

Edit: Crap, need 5 more days of anime for one month. It will be my mount everest now.

Last edited:

Edit: Crap, need 5 more days of anime for one month. It will be my mount everest now.

Hahaha isn't that the way it goes? Whenever I get close to 24 hours, I start to really want to finish that off and get another full day on my bar. It'll be like, ..... days, 22 hours, 33 minutes. And maybe I was about to stop watching anime for the day, but as soon as I see that I just have to watch 3 more episodes to finish off the 24 hours :baka:

Hahaha isn't that the way it goes? Whenever I get close to 24 hours, I start to really want to finish that off and get another full day on my bar. It'll be like, ..... days, 22 hours, 33 minutes. And maybe I was about to stop watching anime for the day, but as soon as I see that I just have to watch 3 more episodes to finish off the 24 hours :baka:

Hahahah, I know that feeling as well. :balloon:

... jesus i have 3 months of my life spent watching anime...ill soon prolly have 4 maybe i have a problem?

I just recalled that i watched Cpt. Tsubasa in primary school. Only few hours more... you can do it, you can do it... must watch NHK faster! Hmmm i could be watchin on both screens.. then i could make month worth anime in two weeks.. brilliant!

And I just keep spending time on this forum and on some online games during the night so my progress is really slow....aaaaaaa :baka::crying:

Me too Kivan. My 'watched anime' might be longer if I didn't spend as much time on the site :p

My 'watched anime' might be longer if I didn't spend as much time on the site :p

That's the truth! It's paradoxical - A-P brings me more anime to watch, and yet takes away the time in which I would watch it... I think I actually watch less anime since I started hanging out here! :baka:

Oh well. I'll keep playing here anyway :duck:

can i get some help is it possible to add one season of an anime to my watched list and have all the other seasons,ovas,movies,specials be added to want to watch watch since i cant transfer my other list from a different website here i have to re add everything one at a time but ive watched like thousands of anime so its really killing me

can i get some help is it possible to add one season of an anime to my watched list and have all the other seasons,ovas,movies,specials be added to want to watch watch since i cant transfer my other list from a different website here i have to re add everything one at a time but ive watched like thousands of anime so its really killing me
Theres not much we can do to help you since only you know what you want marked as such... though theres the following features that may help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back