Battle Girls: Time Paradox

azanimefan

I don't really have words for this one; it's like they're trying to make an ecchi cartoon without ecchi or something... cute little ditzy space cadet with Touma levels of misfortune, is transported back to the warring states period and finds japan is populated by all scantly clad busty women?

i think that sums it up. Looks like k-on! moe-moe mixed with japanese history, only replacing all historical figures with women who look like they stepped out of an eroge for some reason... well all characters with women (i didn't notice any men in this past anyway).

Probably not going to watch another ep... though i did chuckle a few times at her touma levels of misfortune; this one looks bad.

Re: Sengoku Otome Momoiro Paradox

ep 1.

Heh, it's a terrible (soft)ecchi anime by the looks of it, with loads of action. Meh, I've watched worse. The episode was quite comedic in my eyes and I could follow whatever random story there was. I haven't even had to turn my brain off completely to be able to watch it. *shrugs*

They turned my favorite Basara character (Masamune) into a freaking. Talking. Dog. Redneck will not be watching any more of this.

Watched it too, the story is leaking all over, and the characters shallow as they get. Will give it the benefit of the doubt and follow my 3 episode rule as always. 2 more eps before I drop it, or decide to continue (more likely to drop...).

The dog was so adorable with his widdle samurai helmet! And I laughed when he talked.

Overall, Captain Hot-Chick with her huge sword wants to gather the badass pieces of the armor not just because it'll look cool and an era populated by chicks with swords. Not nearly as perverted as I thought it would be; When it said Battle Girls, I expected hot women duking it out with fan-service every three seconds.

I wondered why I wasted 24 minutes watching this crap when it suddenly went to intermission.

And those nameless goons were all women as well?

As predictable as a Dennys Breakfast. I was able to scribble down what I thought was going to happen next before it happened with the greatest of ease.

Characters as bland as Saltines with no salt, and the story is ripped off from just about 10 other anime.

I guess having characters from her own era, revamped and sprinkled in, is a mystery. Might save my time if it goes anywhere.

Yeah, the dog almost saved it at the end. (I shall try my best at seeing 5)

If Hideyoshi's knowledge of the future comes into play as something useful...the it might be worth watching. It was no doubt shallow and cliched, but I think I can follow this for a bit.

^ I almost mistook that for the other Hideyoshi. It had better be and thanks for reminding me of that book, totally forgot about it.

Instead of Denny's, we've got Swiss Chalet and Timmys.
One of those being a certain stylish, censored (The chump version I watched), hot-chick riddled samurai romp from yesteryear. With more jiggling than this will ever have.

I should quit while I'm ahead but I'm a sucker for improbable armor choices.

I should quit while I'm ahead but I'm a sucker for improbable armor choices.

I suppose we all know that nipples are necissary for sustaining life. Who needs a liver/Pancreas/Lower intestines? Who cares as long as the boobs are shethed in glory!

I suppose we all know that nipples are necissary for sustaining life. Who needs a liver/Pancreas/Lower intestines? Who cares as long as the boobs are shethed in glory!

Its spelled "Necessary" and "Sheathed." Spell check dude.

ep 1. You know i like fan service as much as the next... but ugh... i guess i have to be in the right mind set to actually watch this.

Its spelled "Necessary" and "Sheathed." Spell check dude.
OH SHIT! CALL OUT THE COPS!!!!
I did this on a phone in haste.
I do not have a history of it here dude, but if you so feel inclined to point this out then you do injustice to your name.
I shall call you randomdictionary.

I do not have a history of it here dude, but if you so feel inclined to point this out then you do injustice to your name.

:laugh:

RandomDictionary...is does make me sound smarter.

Ep 2. I feel the anime, but it really hasnt touched me like make me laugh, actually get me interested in it... But im gonna check to see where it goes for a few more eps.

True that. Those lesser whatchamacallit- integral or essential organs aren't as important. Those nipples must be protected! And admittedly, that armor grants a huge bonus to agility, which is important when you're wielding a large sword.

Sexy glory. This anime knows it's stuff.

And I had to use a spell-checker for "Whatchamacallit".

3-4. This series actually makes me wanna research Japanese history... im not very cultured when it comes to the Japanese people. But the series is like boob shots and panty shots in an era when women were afraid to be seen naked... It is funny so thats about all i can give it.

So... this ep was actually... pretty good. O.O Very unexpectedly good.

Back