Shakugan no Shana S

azanimefan

[sadht]Shakugan no Shana S[/sadht][sadhl=2727]shakugan-no-shana-s[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

an OVA... of undetermined length... or at least i can't find any listing of a length.

either way first ep was funny. the sack of crap Yuuji confirmed what i always thought of him...

he was more "girly" as shana then shana ever was. rather comical actually.... and shana proved that she is in love with herself. which i found even funnier.

all and all pretty good ep 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Been looking forward to some new Shana for a while now. Will take a look at this later tonight now it's out and about :)

guys id really appreciate if someone could take some screenshots and/or write a synopsis for what's out so far :) then others can know what this ova is!

More Shana! I wasn't expecting this at all.

Pretty funny episode,
as gender-benders go. Seemed to have a lot more fanservice, too, complete with shimapan. :drink:

...I wonder if this might be a transition towards a third season?

Pretty funny episode,
as gender-benders go. Seemed to have a lot more fanservice, too, complete with shimapan. :drink:

I am almost 100% sure there will be a third season. I'd guess 2010-ish.

Pretty funny episode,

Hmm, I dunno, I honestly believe this happens between Season 1 and Season 2. If you notice
It's summer and what's his face isn't with Olga? yet. Remember, in S2, he left Interpreter of Condolence's side to be with Olga. He was still working with her (Interpreter) in this OVA.

Hmm, I dunno, I honestly believe this happens between Season 1 and Season 2. If you notice
It's summer and what's his face isn't with Olga? yet. Remember, in S2, he left Interpreter of Condolence's side to be with Olga. He was still working with her (Interpreter) in this OVA.

didn't he go back to Margery at the end of season 2 though?

didn't he go back to Margery at the end of season 2 though?

Oh god I can't remember it's been like 2 or 3 years since I've seen it. :laugh: I'd seriously have to watch the last 4 or 5 episodes again to find out. Too lazy to do that though.

I thought Season 2 was the worst. Thats why i didnt watch it. SO1 is good though.
Mayb ill give it a second chance.

season 2 was alright... it was Yuuji who was horrid.

I actually sorta liked Yuuji at the end of season 1... in season 2 he was unbearable... it made it almost impossible to watch.

season 2 was alright... it was Yuuji who was horrid.

I actually sorta liked Yuuji at the end of season 1... in season 2 he was unbearable... it made it almost impossible to watch.

Hmm... I thought Yuuji was awesome in S2.

He gained the ability to cast spells, wielded that giant sword, got back reijimaigo (albeit in a rushed ending), and, most importantly, chose Shana over that annoying Kazumi.

Hmm... I thought Yuuji was awesome in S2.

He gained the ability to cast spells, wielded that giant sword, got back reijimaigo (albeit in a rushed ending), and, most importantly, chose Shana over that annoying Kazumi.

lol

Yeah... all of that is true... after putting us through watching his indecisive harem male lead act for 2 seasons. His indecisive plot aided stupidity was simply unbearable. i think he had to have been the dumbest human in existence by the end of season 2 (he was pretty stupid in season 1 too, but nothing compared to the level of retardation he displayed in season 2)

so sure.. he was awesome as long as retarded indecisive emasculated male leads is your thing.

i'll agree with you about Kazumi though... she was very sympathetic in season 1... in season 2 she stepped up the stupidity to a whole new level... and like Siesta in Zero no Tsukaima (in season 3) went from sympathetic to down right annoying.

I can't wait to watch this as well as Shakugan No Shana Season 2. I'm waiting for the second season to be licensed so I can watch it. I have the first season on DVD and I love the character development in the show. Plus, there is a third season in the works! I'm estatic!

Yuuji is still one of the most pathetic leads ever, but this episode was quite entertaining.
Although Yuuji being more feminine than Shana was quite entertaining. Of course I was waiting for Shana to wail on him, for how he acted, after they switched back.

the episode wasnt too bad, was funny what events occured lol. cant wait to see more.

lol

Yeah... all of that is true... after putting us through watching his indecisive harem male lead act for 2 seasons. His indecisive plot aided stupidity was simply unbearable. i think he had to have been the dumbest human in existence by the end of season 2 (he was pretty stupid in season 1 too, but nothing compared to the level of retardation he displayed in season 2)

so sure.. he was awesome as long as retarded indecisive emasculated male leads is your thing.

i'll agree with you about Kazumi though... she was very sympathetic in season 1... in season 2 she stepped up the stupidity to a whole new level... and like Siesta in Zero no Tsukaima (in season 3) went from sympathetic to down right annoying.

So true, so damn true! Yuuji was a fuckin retard.

I'm with yipeskop. He may not have been the brightest character, but at least he tried. And he kind of got screwed
at the end of the second season, when both of the girls tell him to meet them at different spots, so he can decide who he wants.
I mean, that's just cruel.

Back