Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

G

Thread dedicated to discussing everything Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Claptrap DLC: 2015
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...orderlands-the-presequel-new-dlc-trailer.aspx

Golden Key Shift Codes
http://orcz.com/Borderlands_Pre-Sequel:_Shift_Codes

Pre-Sequel Skill Tree Calculator
http://borderlandsthegame.com/skilltrees/

Grinder Recipe Guide
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Grinder

*Work-In-Progress* Legendary Weapon Guide
http://segmentnext.com/2014/10/17/borderlands-pre-sequel-legendary-gear-guide/

The Pre-Sequel! Head & Skin Guide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...U1NVGtjRTVTb0VERkl1STdWcVE&toomany=true#gid=0
-
I'm on PSN, sn: commonXreaction
-
**I'll add any relevant resources/information to the main post that anyone submits or requests**

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally forgot you made this thread. Hopefully other people who play notice it too...

I just had my first try at the grinder, and ended up getting a pretty awesome purple fire laser, which was exactly what i wanted to alternate with my shock one. I'm gonna tank a couple hours after i have a shower so i can power through it and get onto the second playthrough.

I wasn't sure when I would of planned to post if someone else hadn't. >.>
Maybe when I hit 50 or else they officially announced a DLC.

I beat the first playthrough last night, the boss of the game was quite inconvenient. But not impossible, just took some trial and error. Although, a tip, having regeneration/life restoration would definitely help. I had none... so... >_>

I'm on TVHM now, at level 34. I started building into the Storm tree.

I found a few Legendaries, two were the exact same, so I was thinking of using them in the grinder with a purple to try and get a new legendary. I'll need to look into grinder recipes first though. If I find a reliable grinder recipe website, i'll leave a link on the main post.

The other legendary I got was the Duke Nukem rocket launcher, which is very nice. 13k damage, helps.

Took a screenshot of my Athena and Excalibastard

o9nqW1Z.jpg

This is my skill tree:
bAeAcKhg0IRS3bIBbfij.png
I had Hades Shacles but it was useless imo.

and I'm using this class mod:
CrWXOEWdJHd6Dv-X9tf7.png

It's pretty much an endgame build but If you're 30+ it probably works too.
If you want to use this one then start filling from the left.
This one is good for raiding bosses for legendaries.
Also planning to test out melee build for fun at some point but it doesn't really work
that well against bosses.

I just need that damn celestial gladiator class mod

Last edited:
Seriously.. It's really hard to get unless you're super lucky bitch and get it from vendor.

Edit: The final boss guardian haven't dropped me any legendary and I've killed it like 20+ times.
How bad luck can you have?

If you want easy legendary then go kill Nel at Regolith Range. I've got the sniper rifle like 6 times now and probably killed him around 15 times.

Seriously.. It's really hard to get unless you're super lucky bitch and get it from vendor.

Edit: The final boss guardian haven't dropped me any legendary and I've killed it like 20+ times.
How bad luck can you have?

If you want easy legendary then go kill Nel at Regolith Range. I've got the sniper rifle like 6 times now and probably killed him around 15 times.

I have the Celestial, it's quite nice. :x
I need to start grinding for some better guns, but overall I have a decent spread.

I started to level up my other characters too. My next goal is Claptrap.

Pics or didn't happen. Is it level 50 and where did you get it?

I have to check the level, it's not 50, might be 45?
Someone handed it to me.

I have a PS3, so I can't screenshot it.

EDIT: Trying to jump up to where the stupid letters are for Nel is pissing me off. I could of farmed Iwajira or Sentinel like 3 times by now. -_-

I don't know about now but last weekend when the game was released there
was a lot of hackers in matchmaking/public games. They just join or you join a game and then
hack level 50 for everyone and just drop any possible legendary loot.

EDIT: Trying to jump up to where the stupid letters are for Nel is pissing me off. I could of farmed Iwajira or Sentinel like 3 times by now. -_-
It usually takes around 5 mins for me to get the letters and kill Nel :D
Sentinel probably takes as long as Nel or a bit longer.
Iwajira and Felicity are a joke. Why you heff to die so fast?
Not that Nel doesn't die fast but it takes while to kill him because
of the crap you have to do.

Last edited:
I don't know about now but last weekend when the game was released there
was a lot of hackers in matchmaking/public games. They just join or you join a game and then
hack level 50 for everyone and just drop any possible legendary loot.

It usually takes around 5 mins for me to get the letters and kill Nel :D
Sentinel probably takes as long as Nel or a bit longer.
Iwajira and Felicity are a joke. Why you heff to die so fast?
Not that Nel doesn't die fast but it takes while to kill him because
of the crap you have to do.

Celestial is 42.
Probably was a hacker, but I'm not complaining. >_>

I got the first letter pretty easily, but the building where you have to jump around the corner was throwing me up.
I forgot about Felicity... I need to look at what she can drop.
I got a thingy first try from Iwajira, I'm trying to farm him to build up Thingys and then use them as grinder fodder to work on getting a Maggie or Shreddifier.

Farmed Sentinel a few times last night but no legendaries either, alas. I was just trying to pick up any 50 purples I could find though for Grinder fodder.

There aren't many public games doing Sentinel runs either, bleh.
I doubt farming him alone is very prudent.

EDIT: Got a Homing Quasar from Felicity after a little under 10 runs. It does less damage then the internet said. :x
But the picture I saw might of been from Borderlands 2? And perhaps the Pre-Sequel one just isn't that strong yet cause we are still capped at 50.
Either way, I had a Snowball before, and even though this is less damage, I will use it.

Oh you don't say. The Quasar is really good to be honest. You just have to see it in action.
Other good grenade is Bonus Package but you can easily kill yourself with it but it does good damage :D

Also I've killed Iwajira at least 30 times now and I still haven't gotten the legendary. Kind of weird.

Oh you don't say. The Quasar is really good to be honest. You just have to see it in action.
Other good grenade is Bonus Package but you can easily kill yourself with it but it does good damage :D

Also I've killed Iwajira at least 30 times now and I still haven't gotten the legendary. Kind of weird.

Yeah, since I've been farming Iwajira, all of this morning, I haven't found a single Thingy. I only found it the first time I killed him... from farming him I discovered there is a Moonstone Cap too, lol... and I had to start farming moonstone chests between Iwajira runs...

Yeah, I figured a legendary Grenade can't be too bad. Plus with Athena, having the shock damage helps with Maelstorm and such.

Got my 50 with Athena at last, along with a few good oranges. I respec'd into melee to give it a go, melee Athena is so OP it's a joke :laugh:

Is Melee Athena still relevant against bosses though? Like Sentinel? I feel like it would be hard to OP his second form when you have to jump up to him so much.

I got 50 with Claptrap this morning, he's fun. :x
Trying to rush through Normal mode now so I can start farming TVHM with him.

Planning to do Nisha at 50 next.

I also got a Shreddifier this morning and am about to start farming for a Viral Marketeer.

Back