'New' theme posted: Ninja Scroll (V3 alpha theme)

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Another 'classic' theme has been posted, this time from the more recent V3 alpha (which wasn't really an alpha of the current site, but a placeholder site due to various reasons some of you may remember).

Ninja Scroll is now up! For those of you who like forest-y colors, you'll love this one.

Please thank kace for his work getting this up and running for V3.

Last edited:
Dammit, I do like Jing, but I can't resist the colour scheme of this. I swear... if you ever release a greenified Mushishi theme I will die of happiness lol.

Thanks for the awesome theme man.

I just had a little suggestion for Sothis. It's probably been brought up before but just incase:

I assume that there are many many themes in the works and while it might be easy to scroll through them now since there are only four... As we get more it will be increasingly harder to find a theme by show since they don't appear in any kind of order other then that in which they were added to the site so I just had the suggestion of listing them in alphabetical order. You could do it in alphabetical order by show but I think that would get annoying after a while as well... I'm sure there will eventually be more then one theme related to some anime which will lead to large sub catagories so I think organizing them in order by the theme name would be best.

Love the site guys, thanks for all the work you all put into it.

Thanks for the awesome theme man.

I just had a little suggestion for Sothis. It's probably been brought up before but just incase:

I assume that there are many many themes in the works and while it might be easy to scroll through them now since there are only four... As we get more it will be increasingly harder to find a theme by show since they don't appear in any kind of order other then that in which they were added to the site so I just had the suggestion of listing them in alphabetical order. You could do it in alphabetical order by show but I think that would get annoying after a while as well... I'm sure there will eventually be more then one theme related to some anime which will lead to large sub catagories so I think organizing them in order by the theme name would be best.

Love the site guys, thanks for all the work you all put into it.

what?

Anime-Planet Mascot
King of Bandit Jing
Melancholy of Haruhi
Ninja Scroll

isn't alphabetical order? o_O

what?

Anime-Planet Mascot
King of Bandit Jing
Melancholy of Haruhi
Ninja Scroll

isn't alphabetical order? o_O

O_O.... It is... Apparently I either spaced out and didnt put the letters in order correctly last night when I said the alphabet to myself or my eyes read the order wrong when reading the list...It was probably the latter of the two. So ya... dont mind me *sweat*

Back