Black Rock Shooter TV

O

Opux

[sadht]Black Rock Shooter TV[/sadht][sadhl]black-rock-shooter-tv[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

First episode was pretty 'meh'. I've never seen the OVA so I'm not too biased one way or another - do they expect you to have seen the OVA? Based on the synopsis it would seem it is a do-over.

I will give it another episode or two.

Didn't watch the OVA, so I didn't know what I was getting into.

I liked it though, the action sequences had an FLCL vibe where a bunch of shit was happening and you had no idea why, while drama sequences were done well. I saw some comments that this is supposed to be slice of life, but drama =/= slice of life.

OHMYGAH

that reply suggests this thing is out.

time to start watching another series!

i think I'm going to give up on Nodame Cantable. I'm really just very bored with it :(

Yeah it's out, and that's all im going to say. I'll watch it on the weekend.

Btw Zillia if you ever get on BF3 again I sent you a friend request.

A bit confusing at first. It seems like it's not a continuation but a different imagining? Wheelchair girl reminded me of Aisaka Taiga just by the hair. Seems good so far, but I'm only halfway through. I'm enjoying it!
EDIT: I finished the episode
That was fab! I think I sort of get it. I predict the BRS fighting plot will have to do with her fight to befriend Yomi, at least for a bit longer. I think the counselor knows what Mato is.

Last edited:
I think I get it now, the other world where they're fighting is the personification of their interactions and inner thoughts. I never would have guessed that from just the original OVA.

Has anyone other then WhyNot subbed it so far? I only really get shows from AnimeTake.

I haven't seen quality that bad in a long time... I'd like to see if I can't download a better quality version XD

Yeah it's out, and that's all im going to say. I'll watch it on the weekend.

Btw Zillia if you ever get on BF3 again I sent you a friend request.

And I've been gone for 6 weeks and only got back yesterday :)
I might hop on, I don't know, I don't seem to be in the mood to play it. I've been playing Dungeon Defenders for the last day and a bit, and my Uni is about to start up again so I'lll probably be focusing more in that.

Has anyone other then WhyNot subbed it so far? I only really get shows from AnimeTake.

I haven't seen quality that bad in a long time... I'd like to see if I can't download a better quality version XD.
Commie has subbed it too.

Otherwise all I'm going to say is...

FUCK YEAH!

This first episode was so epic, is the show going to keep being aired on a weekly basis? Cause if it is then it just beat Another in my favorite this season

It's nice to see things a bit more explained than in the OVA. I somewhat get it now.
Looking forward to the next episode :)

I just watched the OVA and the first episode back to back. First watchings on both too.

1) Yomi with glasses <3
2) I feel like a continuation of the OVA had more promise than this. However, I want to know if they do like they did with the OVA and
basically allow the two worlds to have some bridging. Like how Mato became BRS at the end of the OVA.

I'm definitely watching this. It has some promise. But I almost feel like the BRS sequences feel unnecessary.

Oh boy, here we go. OVA was amazing visuals and subpar story telling. First episode shows very little improvement, though there is some. At times it moves too quick, primarily in the beginning and certain parts in the latter half.

The only part of it that was adequately paced and was decently told (from a story teller's stand point) was the wheelchair scene. That chick's a bitch.

Idk about other but I watched the OVA not long ago...

First crazy psycho bitch in wheelchair I think we will all agree.
Not much has happened but it is ep1 to me with any anime the 1st ep is slow and more on just introduction.

I was expecting to see Yomi some where from the OVA but I think she was included in the ending scene I believe. And I checked she is listed as a character for the TV series so I wonder if she'll show in ep2....

not much else to say to me.... I guess they made it fell and flow like the OVA did which I thought was nice

The gears in the girls eyes are interesting wonder what more will come from it

Yeah I watched Commie's too, glad at least it's still the same studio but the quality is up to the broadcaster I would think... better than 240p haha

Back