Bayonetta: Bloody Fate

Damias

[sadht]Bayonetta: Bloody Fate[/sadht][sadhl]Bayonetta-Bloody-Fate[/sadhl][sadhdr][/sadhdr]
DTAB Event #31

This movie if it had a male protagonist:

Jxcnz6c.gif

This is by no means a good movie. It's not the worst thing this club has watched, but the plot is like something written by a horny teenager on an acid trip, the characters personalities start and end with boobs, there's an annoying kid side kick and the action is hilariously sexualized.

Pretty much most of the things this club was built on. I figured we needed something a little more fun to riff on after the crushing experience of Ninja Turtles.

This is by no means a good movie. It's not the worst thing this club has watched, but the plot is like something written by a horny teenager on an acid trip, the characters personalities start and end with boobs, there's an annoying kid side kick and the action is hilariously sexualized.

Uh...that sounds pretty much like the game, actually. I beat it enough times to know.

Uh...that sounds pretty much like the game, actually. I beat it enough times to know.

Yeah, it is pretty much the game only you don't get to take over and kick ass between the awful cringe worthy cheese filled cutscenes. So you could say that the movie is like being forced to watch the cutscenes without actually getting to play. Also, the action scenes aren't bad even if dumb, but they're also slowed down so they don't have the frantic pacing of the game because the animators really wanted you to know how much time they put into modeling Bayonetta's ass.

I'm gonna have to bail out tonight, got a little bit of uni work i need to finish for tomorrow :crying:
Didn't you have to whole day to do that? :P

(I actually had uni work as well and did it about 2-3 hours ago so I could make this xD)

EDIT: And this is my half-a-devil post it seems ;D

I'm gonna have to bail out tonight, got a little bit of uni work i need to finish for tomorrow :crying:

Gee, now you're making me feel bad for having you wait this long to watch the movie, only to have to stall again.

This movie isn't of the supernatural kind right? I'm actually in no mood today for that sort of genre. :frustrat:

Hello, I'm ready with a slow computer and bad wifi...

I have arrived! Unfortunately, I didn't have time to get any snacks ahead of time. :sweat:

Some beer and antidepressant are usually needed for DTAB anime, but it doesn't look so bad this time except the script!

Gee, now you're making me feel bad for having you wait this long to watch the movie, only to have to stall again.

This movie isn't of the supernatural kind right? I'm actually in no mood today for that sort of genre. :frustrat:

You're going to love this then.

Light and darkness and fated offspring from both. I see they're piling up all them clichés from the start!

Back