Usagi Drop

I'm very much looking forward to this. I love the manga, it's very, very heartwarming and cute. I just hope the adaptation will be good.

It leaves premise, I'll give it that. However the episode wasn't filled with that much progress. Still it's a good insight in how she ended up with him and what her load ''memories'' hold. I'm looking forward to the two interacting, since we haven't seen much of that and they both weren't really displaying much emotion beside sadness over the loss of gramps.
( ok, for her it's her father )

I'm looking forward to this.

^ LOL.

That was adorable. <3 I already like the characters and the story - I regret not picking up the manga ages ago! Looking forward to the progress. :3
I can't help but to laugh at him calling Rin his aunt. Seems so weird. XD And Rin is so cute. <3

Looks interesting. Though im not expecting anything special. Probably gonna keep watching.

I had been looking forward to this anime for a long time and was very impressed by it. I know a lot of people are worried it might be similar to Aishiteruze Baby, but I don't think it will be. I quite enjoy Seinen.
It's closer to Josei, but I'm pretty sure that no one (who doesn't dislike children) can hate it. Well, if it's well adapted, anyway.

It's closer to Josei, but I'm pretty sure that no one (who doesn't dislike children) can hate it. Well, if it's well adapted, anyway.

The manga is considered Josei. As far as the anime, it seems to follow the manga closely, which I respect as I really enjoy the manga. The more important issue is pacing, as long as it keeps the right pacing without skipping content or speeding things up I'll really enjoy this anime.

It's the equivalent of Seinen manga for guys. It's meant for older female teens to adults around 17-40ish

It's anime and manga aimed at older teens and adult women.

edit: It appears that someone got in before me. Foiled again!!

Man that sucks. I am glad that you pointed out that the manga has ended though. I don't like it (in some cases) when an anime airs before a manga ends, and we get a "false" ending because the manga hasn't finished yet.

I really enjoyed the first ep. Same vibe as Natsume Yuujinchou... Kind of chill, interesting concept, etc. I think I'll like this series. As long as I avoid that spoiler:P

Back