Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu 2

Deathly

[sadht]Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu 2[/sadht][sadhl=3622]Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu 2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]
The second season is finally out...
The first episode was quite funny.

Last edited:
Boring beach episode is boring. I like it better when the gang is at school and the summoned beings are involved. This should of been an OVA, not the first episode of the second season. Oh well. At least the festival is finally here starting next episode.

^ I have to agree it didn't really feel like the first episode. Oh well, I still liked it :P

well the humor wore thin for me in season 1 (a bit repetitive), it's nice to know a little time away was the perfect medicine to crack up to this show again.

meh... beach ep is beach ep. but it was still pretty funny.

Love the new opening and welcome the sight of Baka humor. I was thrown off by a beach ep being the first of the season as well, but it's not like it wasn't funny :) Lookin forward to moar Baka!

First time I've seen a 2nd season starter with absolutely no recap or even remotely rehashing the previous season. It was as if there wasn't a year break at all. I like that :)

The episode was hilarious though. Happy to have this series back.

Definitely fine with me. I watched the first season recently so I don't need a recap. It's not like it needs a recap anyway.

The only thing that got me was I had no idea who that green haired girl was. I had to go back and skim the last 2 eps from S1. :)

Mutsurini is the man
Very funny episode, but...
Beach episode will always be a beach episode,,,,,,,......,.,.,.,.,.,

^ Still a very entertaining beach episode... if you compare to others. Very Baka Test-ish.
Then again, poor Hideyoshi.

The only thing that got me was I had no idea who that green haired girl was. I had to go back and skim the last 2 eps from S1. :)

It was weird seeing her. It was almost as if she was an important character, how they brought her back at the beginning of the show with the main cast. She was pretty minor in the first season. Maybe she will have a bigger role this time around.

It was weird seeing her. It was almost as if she was an important character, how they brought her back at the beginning of the show with the main cast. She was pretty minor in the first season. Maybe she will have a bigger role this time around.

I'm sure they r going to make her the new member of the gang seeing how she is the only one crazy enough to fall for "mutsurini" (not sure if I spelled it properly). She is probably going to have a role similar to Shouko's.

Anyway, not hilarious enough for the first episode but since it was a beach episode, thats understandable. Firts time a see a 2nd season starting with a beach episode, bad idea IMO.

Ep 2 This was a pretty good ep. Crossdressing is always good for some lols.

When are they going to get back to the school?

Ep2: This episode is indeed funny :P

@CC:
They were going back at the end of the episode... (after the ED)

I like this second season, especialy cause it seems that ending gir could be Minami (and probably will), which I didn't expect. Also it is fun...

Loved this week's episode, especially the Bullshit game and that quote above in particular.

That ending was a nice surprise.

Back