Little Busters!

Zaig

[sadht]Little Busters![/sadht][sadhl]little-busters[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

The anime airs today. I've read a bunch of the various manga and spinoffs, as well as played a bit of the visual novel, so I'm greatly looking forward to it. Plus, it's a Key work (same writer of Clannad, Angel Beats!, Kanon, Air).

Woah, was not expecting a Baseball anime at all.
Nice change of pace from the current season's majority of magical powers.
Will be watching. :D

Last edited:
whoa ...thats little busters???? man not at all what i expected....don't know if i can deal with this ....

Episode 1:

I'm not really sure what to make of this one yet. It's obviously not a baseball anime though. They might be trying to make a team but that's just a framing device to keep these characters together as they are about to go their own separate ways in life.

As for the episode itself. I don't think the anime has much of a budget with lots of still shots and the fact that they didn't even try to animate the cat fight at the end. The episode did an okay job of introducing the group of friends. You get a sense of their personality, but with a group this large you only get just enough to form a very basic impression. The comedy was also okay if a bit inconsistent. Some of the jokes made me smile a bit even if I didn't laugh, but then I thought the gag with the greeting drug on for too long and wasn't really amusing.

Overall, I'll be watching more as this episode didn't really move me one way or the other. It was just an okay first episode.

episode 1.... not sure what to make of this yet. i was not drawn in from the get go like i was with Clannad, Kanon and Angel Beats, but maybe i have too high of expectations.

the comedy was mostly flat except for the pitcher being assigned her title (literally LOL'ed) and i felt no attachment to any of the characters.

we'll see what three episodes bring me.

ep 1. From someone whose played the game 5 times including EX. HAHAHA... God bless key and all its masterpieces... i also liked how they added the insert songs from the game a nice touch... The VN had baseball in it... but its far from a baseball anime (youll see why as you watch)... also id like to thank God for keeping the op the same from the VN. Its almost the exact same from the VN, from the titles, to the proverbs, to Eel Pie. Also id like to randomly add KUD FOREVER!

Baseball is more of a way to add a reason to gather the friends... yay Komari!

Episode 1
Haha. Did they really cover a dude in honey. Only tolet him be swarmed on by wasps, then spray him with insecticide and then lighting the aerosol on fire to make a flamethrower onto the honey-covered decoy? I'm down for that I'll wear the honey guys.

That was pretty good. The humor wasn't always a knockout, but it was good enough times, and the characters were likeable enough for me to enjoy the episode. The humor was mostly based on randomness, and I kind of felt a Cromartie High vibe, although I guess it wasn't that random. People who dropped because they mentioned baseball are dumb, btw.

ep 2. I love this anime thats all i have to say. They did change a few things from the game but thats to be expected. I can already see this is going to be a long series.

Also to give a hint that slideshow that they showed... its actually a huge spoiler i wasnt expecting right off the bat.
Komari plays trap card...Riki walks into it... also if i remember correctly theres like 17 or so paths in the game, but those include Saya, Sasami, and Kanata which i doubt will show in the loop.

Episode 2
Komari-chan has such an annoying voice but I.. STILL WANT TO MARRY HER! And I love the shy side of Rin that we're getting. At first I thought Rin would just be another hot-headed heroine, but I can see myself enjoying her character now that she's got a bit more depth. Curious as to what the narcolepsy means for the show, as well as Lennon's tasks and the slideshow...

episode 2.... not sure what i'm missing but not getting the vibe of this show. kind of just waiting for the 3rd episode to give it a fair chance to be dropped, but at this point episode 3 is gonna have to be Gurren Lagenn quality to get over this blandness in my eyes.

Episode 3
Going into this episode, I was bored as hell or another saying, the pacing hasn't been interesting. 5 minutes into this episode and the introduction of an another girl with an annoying voice, it solidify my point till I was introduced to Kurugaya. :love:
She is the sole reason for me to continue watching this. :)

Episode 3

I liked the new girl, albeit she's a bit too ''perfect'' in ways. Still it brought some more energy into the cast which is a definite plus in my eyes.

Back