Natsu no Arashi! 2

purplemo

[sadht=Natsu no Arashi! Akinai-chū]Natsu no Arashi! 2[/sadht]

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I'm rather enjoying the randomness of this show, though Kanako is really starting to get annoying. It's nice to see Kaya start acting like the rest of the cast too.

I don't quite see Jun as a model though. I mean, the other girls don't look attractive at all, but at least within the realm of the story it's believable. But Jun really looks just like a little boy and I don't see that being a good thing for a girl model . . . oh, wait, Japan . . . :baka:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Natsu no Arashi! Akinai-chuu

Catching up with this. Rather enjoyable, though Yayoi is getting rather annoying. All the other interactions are pretty fun. Love the new OP in its weirdness.

Oh, and props for the Cat's Eye reference! :love:

jun is hot in episode 11
Why am I not surprised this is what danny boy gets from the episode? . . . ;p

I'm a bit disappointed Arashi and Kaya didn't get more play out of Jun in this episode, though I guess everyone got at least one jab in.

This show gets a lot of love from me, just marathoned both seasons in 24 hours and loved it.

Back