Closed: Round 1: Balsa vs Rikka Takanashi

Who is the better female lead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetsubouKaiji

WELCOME TO THE ROUND 1!

Rules: each poll will be open for about 48 hours. There's no longer a set limit of votes someone needs to win. Whoever is in the lead after 48 hours have passed will be declared the winner. If after 48 hours* there is a tie, then the poll reset and voting will be extended for another 24 hours.*

*Note: these are not hard time limits. We will observe the activity in the poll thread and adjust time accordingly.

After each round the poll at the top will be changed for the next battle. We will always post a reminder when a new poll goes up so don't worry about missing out.

We still want you to post your thoughts on each match up in this thread. We want to encourage lively debate on each round and now we don't have to worry about the vote count getting buried while people discuss the battle.

NO BASHING OTHER USERS

BATTLE #9

nominated by CommanderKarasu
nDmgpN5.jpg

Balsa/Seirei no Moribito

VS
Rikka TAKANASHI/Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
1Z7xaLd.jpg

nominated by Gummo

Request: Healthy discussions are welcomed but please avoid unnecessary spamming.

Reason for each nomination:

Balsa
Reason: An incredibly strong and determined warrior woman on a journey to make up for the tragedies of her past. She takes the role of being a bodyguard for a prince as her final mission. Not only is she an amazing spear-wielder, she can also be very mom-like. A seriously badass mom. She is also a tiger.

Rikka Takanashi:
Reason:One of the most sympathetic female characters in any anime series that I've seen. As the series goes on and we have more of an understanding of who she is and why she dives in such fantasies, it gives us an understanding and creates a great dynamic relationship between Yuta and herself. She's sweet, funny, and someone that I'd imagine most people would want to be friends with (when they were younger at least).

Round 1 results:
1. Clare vs Kaori MIYAZONO
2. Taiga Aisakavs Birdy Cephon Altera
3. Kagura vs Kino
4. Togame vs Nanoha TAKAMACHI
5. Chiyo Sakura vs Lina Inverse
6. Mokoto Kusanagi vs Ryoko Hakubi
7. Holovs Eru Chitanda
8. Utena Tenjou vs Saeko BUSUJIMA

Re: Round 1: Balsa vs Rikka Takanashi

Haven't seen either of them. But the manfaced one has a weapon. So she gets my vote.

Welp, didn't take long for there to be a match-up where I've seen neither show.

Guess I'm sitting out this time...

A seriously badass mom. She is also a tiger.

this made me laugh, so she gets my vote since I know neither of these characters

Haven't seen either series so just went with the mom character.

I couldn't get into Seirei, but Rikka was a fun character for me. +1 for eye-patch girl.

Only watched one show again.........so..............Rikka

I've always considered Seirei no Moribito to be a forgotten gem so I'm very glad to see Balsa getting some votes, especially against a character from a more recent show. :love:

I haven't seen Seirei no Moribito, but I submitted Rikka. She's mah girl and gets my vote.

Balsa gets my vote hands down. Such a true badass from a great anime so it's an easy choice.

Rikka's way out of it for my taste plus the second season of Chuuni is disappointing.

I'm surprised Balsa is doing this well given how popular Rikka is

I don't think Rikka is going to be getting 12 votes in the next hour so I am calling this one for Balsa. This way I can put up the next poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back