Hajime No Ippo

Gallarn

So yeah since i'm a HNI freak,i've decided to open its own topic.Its gonna be chat about the most the recent manga so dont read if you are not up to date.

The main reason i'm opening this topic is to have a geek conversation with HNI fans so come out of shadows already! :p

Oh and Sendo ftw

Last edited by a moderator:
Manga Chapter 810 -

I'm seriously hoping for Sendo to beat Miyata but i guess its not gonna happen,my assumption is its either gonna be draw or someone will stop the match.Given Miyata lose,i think it would be a good lesson for him since hes getting a bit cocky these last chapters.Plus Ippo's being a
Miyata fanboy is irratating me a bit :p

Hoping for a Smash to land on Miyata's face :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit, well I guess this should be a little more incentive for me to catch up. Only up to the late 690's or 710's I don't remember.

just caught up yesterday.... and it's easily the best manga i've read, (although it's the only manga i've ever read)... but yeah... i hope Sendoh gets the world title before everyone else, and tell me Mashiba Vs. Sawamura wasn't the greatest fight since Sendoh Vs. Ippo II

I'm so glad someone finally posted on this topic :) Its one of my favorurite series and it hurts not being able to talk about it :p

I couldnt agree more with you.Mashiba vs Sawamura was amazing(wish we could see it in anime too :/ ).Personally i thought Sawamura would win that match since i think he's the most skilled char introduced so far.It just proves Mashiba is incredible in any way possible.The 1st and 2nd rounds were skillwise the highest so far i saw.

I like every(yes every) charachter in HNI,but to be frank Sendou is my favourite.I really hope he'll get the world title but i dont see him(or ippo or any other in this case) winning against Ricardo tbh.

Manga Chapter 811 is finally out!!

Man what an awesome chapter.I wouldnt thought Sendou would own Miyata that bad.But i can see in upcoming spars Miyata getting better on Sendou.I was looking forward to Sendou vs Mashiba spar really bad too :/ Hope its still going to happen,else i'm gonna flame mail them :p

815 is coming out soon. So far the manga is focusing on Miyata a lot. Such as how Yanaoka got beat by Miyata-san, and how Miyata-san NEVER taught his son how to box. It's just Miyata closely watched his father and emulated him.

yeah i didn't think sendoh would t-off on miyata like he did.....but no complaints fro me, and yeah i agree...i like every single character in HNI world, but Sendo's my favorite.....but also, i was looking forward to Mashiba Vs. Sendo even more than Sendo vs. Miyata, i think that would be a great fight..

and yeah...Miyata does seem to be the center of attention right now doesnt he?....i'm glad too, although he's not one of my fav. characters, i prefer his boxer style over ippo's or sendo's or takamura's even...so i usually enjoy his fights alot more then ippo's (you can only impress me with a comeback KO so many times)

Well,apperantly Miyata has to learn uppercut in order to beat Randy boy so its almost guaranteed Sendou and Miyata gonna keep sparring.A flashback of his father beating Yanaoka seems to be coming too.

Well, Sendo is also being centered himself since he is trying to get a fight with Martinez. He got his own side story chapter. But Miyata is of course being centralized since his fight with Randy seems to be the most important right now.

I just hope Sendo beats Martinez but it really seems impossible.Not even Date Eiji was able to do anything and i dont really think the same thing will happen again as in Sendo being champ and Ippo getting the title after beating him.Only outcome i can imagine is Ippo beating Martinez and thats the end of manga.

Last edited:
Finally caught up last night, up to 811. Sigh, now I have to wait week after week for one fresh chapter at a time.

That last fight Ippo had with Gendo was annoying. Dragged on way to long for my tastes. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to Miyata's fight with Randy Boy Jr. coming up. Not really interested in another flashback story at all. I think Miyata has alot on the line and the fight could go either way, especially since there was that small hint of Randy Boy Jr. and Ippo fighting. But I really hope Miyata comes out on top, granted that leaves who Ippo will fight next pretty open.

I don't read Hajime no Ippo, so I'm not sure if any of the previous posts have spoilers. Regardless of how many people read this thread, spoilers need to be in a

It's in everyones' best interest that I don't guess what is a spoiler and not, so I would greatly appreciate it are there are any things that need to put into spoilers are put into spoilers.

If nothing so far needs spoilers, then I apologize, I find it better to err on the side of caution. ^_^
So yeah since i'm a HNI freak,i've decided to open its own topic.Its gonna be chat about the most the recent manga so dont read if you are not up to date.

The main reason i'm opening this topic is to have a geek conversation with HNI fans so come out of shadows already! :p

Oh and Sendo ftw

Well, spoilers won't be a problem if you take the time to read the first post. And with knowing that you know instantly that everything that follows will have spoilers. Thus making spoiler tags unnecessary.

Finally caught up last night, up to 811. Sigh, now I have to wait week after week for one fresh chapter at a time.

That last fight Ippo had with Gendo was annoying. Dragged on way to long for my tastes. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to Miyata's fight with Randy Boy Jr. coming up. Not really interested in another flashback story at all. I think Miyata has alot on the line and the fight could go either way, especially since there was that small hint of Randy Boy Jr. and Ippo fighting. But I really hope Miyata comes out on top, granted that leaves who Ippo will fight next pretty open.

Nicely said CMC.I think its gonna be a real good fight since we havent seen boxer types like Randy Boy Jr(sendo is a bit similar but thats all).I think Miyata will probably win,but i wouldnt be surprised he lost the fight and Ippo having a revenge fight with him.And tbh wouldnt it be hilarious if Miyata actually learns "smash" from sendo? :P

Edit:Btw Zakiel as CMC explained,i said it would be recent talk about manga.Which is why i didnt put spoiler tags.

Sadly Ignition-One hasn't updated their viewer in over a month :nervous:

Ignition-one seems to have problems for the past 2-3 months.Iırc they might just translete a few chapter together and release at the same time.God,how awesome it would be :/

Back