Assassination Classroom

BrainBlow

hNcpZpY.jpg

Assassination Classroom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After destroying 70% of the moon, making it a crescent forever, a mysterious creature of great power says it will destroy the earth in one year. However, it offers mankind a chance to avoid this fate:
For the next year, it will work as the homeroom teacher of class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School, where it will have the students taught in regular subjects as well as assassination.
With a reward of Ten Billion yen on the creature's head, the students of Class 3-E must now both raise their grades while finding a way to kill their teacher to save humanity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (manga)

Just finished reading this up to current, I quite enjoyed the humor of this and how unique the concept is. I really want to read more of this as I find the characters and story line enjoyable to read. Even though it does seem to be missing something. Thank you for letting me in on this one Brain.

Chapter 21.
Turning the lethal fixed artillery into a "real", mobile student, all at his own expense...he's either some kind of saint, or a complete moron with a death wish.

Chapter 27
Pretty nice ending, yes. Karasuma was indeed correct. That armor set at the ending was hilarious!
Also, is it just me or does the eye-art seem improved recently, at least for Bitch-sensei?

Ah, the witty death puns, the silly and occasionally morbid humor and of course the awesome Koro-sensei... what's not to like about Ansatsu Kyoushitsu? :D

I just wish this would get licensed. And get an anime adaptation. The world needs more Koro-sensei! :D

Who do you think would be a good voice for Koro-Sensei in an anime adaption?

I was originally thinking Takehito Koyasu, who was the VA for Neuro, but now I'm not too sure. Maybe Akira Ishida? I'm not great at picking VAs. :sweat:

I'd like to see Toru Ohkawa take a crack at it. He's good at that goofy voice I'd expect him to have.

This is one of those rare gems that feels like it should be talked about more than it actually is.
And with the latest chapter
That was hilarious when the kid just walked through the wall, and Korosensei's reactions to him and Shiro were funny to see.

I'd like to see Toru Ohkawa take a crack at it. He's good at that goofy voice I'd expect him to have.
Hm, good pick, though I'd envision something a bit different. But thanks to you I think I remembered the source of the voice I constantly hear Korosensei have:
Rikiya Koyama.
He does a lot of gruffy voices, so he at first doesn't seem like a good fit, but he proved that he can do the goofier ones too when he did the voice for Shinigami in Soul Eater, which I think is a more fitting voice.
Hell, you can compare Toru and Rikiya right here. Perhaps you see what I mean.
His gruffer voices would come in handy for whenever Korosensei is pissed.

Ah, as for Takehito Koyasu who was mentioned previously, I think he'd fit perfectly for the Principal rather than Korosensei.

This is one of those rare gems that feels like it should be talked about more than it actually is.
And with the latest chapter
Indeed, lets all come here weekly.
:drinking:

Chapter 31.
Holy damn, that was BOSS.
I thought he had Koro-Sensei there for a minute. Smooth thinking to use the Anti-Sensei knives against him.

^ Had pretty much the same feelings reading that chapter. Real edge-of-your-seat stuff.

Chapter 32.
Gyp. But, I guess getting the answers out of him that easily would just make things dull.

Ah, it didn't work...
Which is good, cuz then we'd have no manga.
I have a feeling he and his tutor will make a good duo dynamic in future arcs.

Back