Does anyone still play Guild Wars 2?

KnoxSe7eN

I got it a month or so ago. I have only played a little with Kel. I am still a complete noob.

I plan to start on it soon enough. Just curious if anyone else still plays it or just recently got into it like me?

EDIT: Hmm must not be popular amongst A-P members.

Last edited:
I've got it, haven't really found a good reason to play it much yet. I just built a new PC so i gotta re-install it. GW2 is more fun playing with friends too. Kinda boring playing solo.

My character is only level 5, I think.

This is the first MMO I have really ever played. I did play a tiny bit of Rift in the past.

I used to play the Original GW back in the day, i've clocked like over 4.5k hours on warcraft -_- but that's irrelevant haha. I'm down to play GW2 if u want, but i guess that would depend on which server you play on. Anyways, you should check out "ArcheAge" if you haven't heard of it. Closed Beta Event #1 is happening July 17 and 10AM. (bunch of sites have done free giveaways for beta event keys) it's gonna be the next big MMO I think. (you can be a pirate) blahblah blah, just check it out on twitch.tv you might really like it.

I love GW2. I've played regularly, almost exclusively for rolling with my guild [Side Effect] in WvW (World vs World). I've actually been on hiatus for a few weeks, though, due to an accident involving one of my fingers getting pinched between two metal doors. Eager to get back, though.

I, too, find it much more fun to play with other people than solo, though the way the game is designed with dynamic events, playing with others isn't solely possible by formally forming parties or joining guilds. And in WvW it's easy to find people to roam with just by finding a borderland where a commander is playing and following his or her tag. I'd encourage anyone interested in giving the game a try - it's a lot of fun and unlike many other pay-to-play MMOs, GW2 only requires payment for the software - there are no monthly fees.

I'm on Tarnished Coast. My main is an Asuran Necromancer named Tsumani. Hope to see you in game!

So I have been playing this a bunch more and I am now close to level 30. My next mission is a level 42 so I am trying to gain some levels.

On a side note: I told someone "thank you" and they told me to "shut up". That makes sense T_T I really don't like people sometimes.

I used to play GW2 before with reaching lvl 30...now was kinda lazy to play it

a close friend of mine purchased GW2 for me when it was on sale awhile back, I had played GW1 a ton but once I started on 2....I played for about 14hours then just dropped it , I just could not for the life of me get into it. Although, lately I have been thinking about giving it another try.

I literally found the site 2 days ago and thought the idea of seeing how much time ive spent watching anime over the years was pretty interesting., then decided to stop on the forums haha.

I play it once in a while... i mostly solo because not alot... none of my friends have it and im not good at being friendly some times.
But im 100% sure that its more fun to play with others because then u can try more things. time wise because you can kill stuff faster. well atleast something among those terms.

I dabbled with GW2 till I got to about lev 40 and then just gave up. Felt too boring though the server pvp was interesting for awhile. The jump puzzles were cool but there wasn't enough to really keep my interest so I eventually just didn't log in.

Back