Mouretsu Pirates

TheCoffeeGod

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious to see what happens with this...... Maybe I'll wait and see what the reception is to the first few episodes first....

BOOBS IN SPACE!!!~~~ this is one of the only shows i'll be picking up for winter

Surprisingly, the first episode wasn't all that bad. Definitely not as terrible as I was expecting - but not particularly amazing either.

I'll watch an episode or two more before passing judgement.

I would even say it was good, better than for example High School DxD, and I can imagine watching it for 20+ episode without being tired by that, which is more than many animes can offer.

This was actually fairly decent, colour me interested. Don't mind a bit of space opera and there's potential there for some major conflict later on with this expanding 'Galactic Empire' that was mentioned at the beginning of the episode which to me felt slightly reminiscent of Banner of the Stars, which is a good thing. But it's far too early to tell exactly where this show will go.. but I hope it will be awesome.

if you dont watch this then i dont know what are you gonna watch watch this season. so far this has been the one with the most potential.

if you dont watch this then i dont know what are you gonna watch watch this season. so far this has been the one with the most potential.

Truthfully, the first episode was quite decent. But not good enough to make me rank it above Nisemonogatari. I 'm not particularly into this genre and can see why people wouldn't pick it up. I'm hardly close to being convinced that this will be above average as of yet since we've only gotten the introductory episode and those do not always speak for the anime's overall quality.

First epsiode wasn't that bad, although
Having two of the characters join the main character in school dashed my hopes of space opera and induced fears of retarded/boring high school drama.

First episode was good for me. I liked it, has some really nice potential. I expect, at least, an above average anime for this one.

I enjoyed the first episode. I didn't expect much from the PV but so far I'm seeing more than it led me to believe. I'll def stick with this one and pass judgment further down the line than I do with most other animes.

Back