Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai

8MangaMan

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
(a.k.a. So, I Can't Play H)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Didn't see one for this yet, so I added it. This one... not sure what to think of it. Watched first episode, it was ok. I'll keep watching for a little while. The Main guys voice... It's weird hearing that VA being a pervert...

Watched episode 1, sorta reminded me of Highschool DxD in a way. I'll keep watching for the time being.

Oh, also, how long does it usually take to add the "watching, stalled" etc. options on the anime listings? I kinda wanna add this and Hagure Yuusha no Estetica to my "watching" list before I forget... >.>

Watched episode 1, sorta reminded me of Highschool DxD in a way. I'll keep watching for the time being.

Oh, also, how long does it usually take to add the "watching, stalled" etc. options on the anime listings? I kinda wanna add this and Hagure Yuusha no Estetica to my "watching" list before I forget... >.>

Oh crap, that is what it reminds me of... I'll probably end up dropping this then.

Usually by the time the first episode has been out for a short while. Give it some time, it did just come out today (I think)

This show and Campione are going to fight for who gets to be the best Shana-clone of the season.
Other than that, fanservicefanservicefanservicefanservicefanservicefanservicefanservice.

Boobies, explosions, more boobies, a grim reaper...boobies again, and "Red strings". That part made me laugh my ass off. I'm totally watching this.

So it has the feel of Highschool DxD, which wasn't really that bad, but at least Highschool DxD had characters I liked... this one has 1, the childhood friend.... I hate everyone else, except Caesar, that German Shephard is boss. If they add some more characters that I like I might continue watching but so far it's a few more episodes and dropped.

Just watched it and it looks like a downgraded version of Highschool DxD. If something epic happens (such as the guy using some kind of actual combat skill) and they add more characters then this could get interesting. Well, I try to avoid dropping shows so even if it doesnt get better, I'll still watch it to the very end.
It still annoys me that they didn't give the guy some epic weapon or skill. If the girl is the only one fighting, then battle scenes won't be that good.

certainly are quite a few "Supernatural Ecchi Harem" series popping up this season... I'll probably watch most of them though.

So does that mean that the protagonist needs to be constantly close to climax but never actually getting there? That is torture of the worst kind! ... Unless he is into S&M.

episode 1.... so, this was bad. not just bad but (Massachusetts Accent Activated) wicked fucking bad.

did not remind me of High School DxD because the red head was a decent person and this grim reaper bitch is pathetic AND a bitch. also agreed only good character is the neighbor, but i like the girl next door in glasses so i'm kind of biased.

dropping this one fast.

At this time this anime seems a mediocre ecchi fest.

But this line makes it worth it:

''Like a car runs on gas; Lisara runs on my libido! ''

Main girl is still a shallow character-cutout.
Main guy is ... a pervert.
Childhood friend is still a ''nice girl'' moe cut-out.

Episode 2.
Catfight! Frankly, that fight was kind of weak. Needed to do action longer, before resorting back to the fanservice aspect. Oh well. Hope to see more of psycho cousin lady. I like her.

The Main guys voice... It's weird hearing that VA being a pervert...

Well, he was also Aki in Baka-to-Test, so it's not that far off. Though yeah, he has done more serious roles in the past, too.

Second episode and it's clearly just going to be poor excuses for the protagonist to grope girls and save the world.

Yes. But if it gives us moments such as "My Kingdom is restored!", then I may be willing to put with that. That shit was pretty funny.

Episode 3.
This weeks catfight: Lisara VS a cow titted lightning bitch. The "Fights" are getting annoyingly predictable. Not that I don't enjoy the fanservice, but it would be nice for Lisara to actually win a fight, without the typical ass kicking and strip down deal. Eh. Also, I like that two color eye chick. I wanna see some more of her.

On a secondary note, I wholeheartedly approve of the new ED.

You mean heterochromia chick. And yes, we need more girls who can measure the sizes of female breast through visual study-ness. :smile:

I have to say, this is a LOT better than High School DxD. Our male pervert lead is tolerable and is very funny. (To me though)

For me, it's the exact opposite. At least Issei had SOME seriousness. Everything from this guy's mouth is some sort of perverted drivel.

I've put up with three episodes, but this is as far as I can go. Dropped.

Back