Hajime no Ippo: Rising

Less than 18 hours left for this awesomeness. :love:

I'm so looking forward to this, even knowing the first episode will obviously be one of build-up!

Less than 18 hours left for this awesomeness. :love:

I'm so looking forward to this, even knowing the first episode will obviously be one of build-up!

The great thing about Ippo is that the build up is always quick and to the point. It's one of the reasons I love the series. It never gets bogged down in pointless bullshit. The anime is about boxing and it always keeps to that. It has it's subplots but they all connect back to boxing. It's a series with a clear identity.

The short version is this shit is gonna be awesome from the very first second. :love:

My only complaint about this is the painful waiting between eps especially if some of them end on cliffhanger. That shit is killing. :laugh:

Yeahhh, I think we're all going to die little by little during the fights... :crying:

By the way Tent, did you read the manga too?

The weekly agony in this thread is going to be something worth observing... :megusta:

... But then again it's been so long since I read the manga that I'll get nearly as excited about everything as the first time... which in turn means agony for me as well! Oh, joy...

God this'll be amazing...coming out so soon now. :laugh:

If this gets a large number of episodes that'd be a dream come true, all the next incoming fights will be jaw-dropping. :love:

More ippo!
tumblr_m5z1q80ZNS1rppqhpo1_400.jpg

having to wait a week between each episode?
1F2c6aI.jpg

Back