DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damias

I want to give all credit for the creation of this club to Era 1 Emperor Damias. He did the hard work of getting this club started and without him the ZK Era wouldn't be possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine the guys in that picture being representations of the people who watched Yumeria now.
With he exception of one.

I'd suggest Ichigo 100%.
I don't think I can get through it on my own without ending up marathoning Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun three times in a row afterwards just to cure the suckyness.

this_gon_b_gud_gif.gif

Also, what anime is the main pic from? Lovin' it!

I just remembered a very interesting future project, but since it's gonna be a bit daunting we'd better let the club properly take off first.

(Hint: Thrawn has seen it, and I haven't :troll:)

BrainBlow said:
I'd suggest Ichigo 100%.
I don't think I can get through it on my own without ending up marathoning Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun three times in a row afterwards just to cure the suckyness.

I'm totally up for this terribleness.

Hell, it even matches up with my self-created long-term challenge, since it's a Madhouse thing. :megusta:

It says the Prince of Tennis.

I guess we kinda discussed this in the Yumeria thread (maybe link the thread in the OP too? For the sweet memories, you know?) but what are we going to go with for our next round of punishment?
Already linked in the archive for the fond, fond memories. :)

I say we go with Brad's first two then BB's Ichigo.

EDIT: Now how exactly are we gonna advertise this club?

Last edited:
We could start with the movie, then the OVA. Then Ichigo.
I should add a queue list. :)

Happy 2000?
Anyways, I was hoping the others were on so that we could discuss the time and date and what not but first and foremost, should we Skype? The big dilemma. O_o

Who said anything about talking through a mic? I was thinking a text chat room.
We could also use the A-P chatroom thing. I just need to know how to make a private room. Where's Pdij when you need him. :)

I need to learn to read. Though I just don't want to ruin a perfectly good thread like Yumeria.

this_gon_b_gud_gif.gif

I just remembered a very interesting future project, but since it's gonna be a bit daunting we'd better let the club properly take off first.

(Hint: Thrawn has seen it, and I haven't :troll:)

It took me a while but I think I finally found out the one, and it's one that not even I can megusta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back