Umi Monogatari ~Anata ga Ite Kureta Koto~

AirCommodore

[sadht]Umi Monogatari ~Anata ga Ite Kureta Koto~[/sadht][sadhl=2466]umi-monogatari-anata-ga-ite-kureta-koto[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Is anyone else watching this series? I think I like it, but I can't quite tell yet. The second episode reeks of THE POWER OF LOVE, though. Hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Umi Monogatari

I saw the first episode, the second not yet. First episode was pretty cute, somewhat romantic even. After episode one it looks like it's going to be a very light hearted series.

Re: Umi Monogatari

I watched the first two episodes and I cant figure out if I will continue to watch it or not.

I broke down and watched the third episode. Much better than the second (even though that fanservice-y bath scene was a little ridiculous). This might turn out to be a magical girl series that I can actually stand. It isn't as fluff and nothing as I expected.

I'm liking it. I'd heard it was being directed by the same guy that did Aria, so I was expecting something similar to that, but it has turned out to be magical girl. That doesn't disappoint me, though. Complex transformations and fluffy wands are aesthetically pleasing.

Last episode I saw was the first fight and I couldn't stop laughing at all the 'acrobatics' they were just nonstop.

I found it to be way too filled with the sappy clingy overbearing moe that yuri has had way too much of lately.

Ep 7:

Urin's turned to the dark side...

Nice twist. Wouldn't call it original, but it does make for some good tension & drama.

Back