Sword Art Online II

Trainwreck of some of the worst writing ever in 3...2...1
Well fun stuff for group watching.

Probably won't be watching it. In the snowball-in-hell chance it's any good I'm sure I'll get my cue.

I'll watch it if it's of any decent quality. I hear the arc it's adapting now is supposedly way better than the last arc in the previous season, not that that would be much of a feat.
But I won't be jumping on this immediately, no.

5 days already?

Anything is better than Alfheim (at least the main Alfheim content), so yeah BB Gun Gale will be better. Hopefully...

Maybe.

What I have a hard time imagining any sort of "dramatic" story being made out of this, though.
What, they're going to somehow top the mass killings and the human experimentation now that they're in a "normal" game?
Ehhhhhhh...

I'm looking forward to it but I'm worried it won't live up to expectations.

I'm looking forward to it but I'm worried it won't live up to expectations.

What expectations?
well I guess I do have one, that it wont be as bad as the second half of season 1.

Ill watch it, I remember people saying the third arc was better when they were talking about the source material.

From what I've heard, Gun Gale is significantly better than ALfheim was, so I'm looking forward to this. I actually thought the first half of SAO was incredible and if this can reach even half of that, it'll be a good watch for me.

What expectations?
well I guess I do have one, that it wont be as bad as the second half of season 1.

Ill watch it, I remember people saying the third arc was better when they were talking about the source material.
Expectations are a trainwreck with stunningly shitty writing, so bad that it is hard not to laugh at every dialogue and how little sense it makes. It is actually hard to pull off.

So nice to see the pathetic drivel that is consistently spewing out of your mouth PinkyIvan..

Oh wait. I forgot where the sarcasm button is....

My bad.

Last edited:
Expectations are a trainwreck with stunningly shitty writing, so bad that it is hard not to laugh at every dialogue and how little sense it makes. It is actually hard to pull off.

:drinking:

With expectations this low it'll be hard to be disappointed, though this thing might manage

What I have a hard time imagining any sort of "dramatic" story being made out of this, though.
What, they're going to somehow top the mass killings and the human experimentation now that they're in a "normal" game?
Ehhhhhhh...
Yeah, I loved the first arc intensely and was pretty disappointed to see how much less urgent the second one was. I don't think they could possibly replicate that element of danger that made the first arc appealing to begin with--and, on top of that, I'm just not crazy about the idea of Sugu continuing to exist.

That said, I'll probably watch at least a bit of it anyway. My standards are pretty low.

ep one preview..........looks like some lame attempt to make playing the game have risk on real world death............well we shall see how it pans out.......

So is Asuna not around to be milking Kirito anymore or is Kirito just going to enter the wonderful world of mass harems?

And so it begins.

Episode 1
And this is why we can't have nice things. So basically, what we got here is a group killing pros because they're so jelly that they aren't making as much money as the pros. Of course this is all speculations.
And curse you SAO2, I have to wait another week to see the anticipation that I've been waiting for these past years. I need my fix, NOW!

There's really not much to say; the animation is fine as always but the plot. All be it full of silly concepts; like the visually scenario of how these "pros" are getting killed. Bullet going through the internet and miraculously entering the real world and killing the target. That is just laughable. But saying all this, I am intrigued. SAO has always been a "watchable" series.

Then there's also the idiocy of Kirito putting the SEED for public use. Back then, I knew this has to be the lamest way to bring out more plots. If I was Kirito, I would had kept that shit to myself and make gajillions of money. That and also preventing users from KILLING people. Sure, its easier said than done but its at least a first step into preventing Aincrad from happening again.

Overall, just get to MY PART already.

EDIT: I know its none of my business and everyone is free to express themselves when they post but please try to keep the negativity down in this thread. People genuinely do enjoy this series. There should be no flaming what-so-ever.

Last edited:
Back